Favorite YouTube Vegan

We were just talking about the green spring onions right? I was. I like the green onions in soups and stir fries, potatoes, rice...

I don't know why I even brought it up really as I find I can't tolerate onion that much anymore. :laughing:I just didn't realise you could do that with green onion.

The guy on that YT channel is quite good looking and fit too. :heart_eyes:

I don't know why I even brought it up really as I find I can't tolerate onion that much anymore. :laughing:I just didn't realise you could do that with green onion.

The guy on that YT channel is quite good looking and fit too. :heart_eyes:

and Canadian!!

Emma JC

Reactions: Raven
I was just watching Edgy Veg and she made three lasagnes from vegan YouTubers to compare them. Cheap Lazy Vegan, Caitlin Shoemaker and Gaz. I wanted Gaz to win.:yum

Reactions: Emma JC
Krocks in the Kitchen also just did a Dollar Store video - we don't have frozen food sections in our dollar stores and it seems there are a lot more choices for food in the USA dollars stores

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

Krocks in the Kitchen also just did a Dollar Store video - we don't have frozen food sections in our dollar stores and it seems there are a lot more choices for food in the USA dollars stores

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com
My local dollar store only has a small refrigerator for soda. Now I can't remember but they may have a tiny freezer for ice cream bars. Both near the check out stands along with candy bars so that kids can bug their moms for a treat.
I think there are only two aisles for food. And most of that is junk. bags of beans and canned veggies is mostly what I get there. I'll occasionally make a trip over there for batteries or Tupperware.

Rainbow Plant Life has been on YouTube for 3 years but this is the first I've become aware of her.

Some of her recipes are sort of complicated (like the one I will post as an example), but she also has some simple stuff too. I think I posted her weekly meal prep video in another thread already. I haven't tried it yet but I will - maybe after my next shopping trip.

Reactions: Emma JC and Dougrus
I'd say Heal Your Living and Isabel Paige.
Heal Your Living doesn't only concentrate on veganism and food, the channel is also about mindfulness, zen buddhism and minimalism. Isabel Paige's channel is a lot about loving life and nature. She is also obviously vegan and sustainable living is a huge part of the channel. In one of her videos she shows how to make tofu from scratch. A lot of her videos are show, not tell. Same with Heal Your Living.
With some other YouTube channels I have found that people talk too much and it becomes overwhelming.

I also find myself returning to Harmony Nice's videos every now and then. She is a vegan Wiccan woman. Her channel is about mindfulness, healing, and self care aside from Wicca and casual veganism.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't have a favorite youtube vegan, however I do pay attention (currently) to the following channels:

VegSource
Mic the Vegan
Happy Healthy Vegan
Hench Herbivore
Vegan Gains
* NutritionFacts.org

Mostly, and some other channels occasionally.

*NutritionFacts.org was and is a well respected source...that being said, I feel something untoward happened with the whole DHA supplement
recommendation (proven, to my satisfaction, to be both false and a marketing ploy by 2 connected parties), so I now watch it with a grain of salt, so
to speak, which is how I treat (to a lesser or greater extent) any media source that I perceive to have been manipulative and/or deceitful in some way. The only reason I do watch it at all is because 95% of it is generally good info. Conversely, media sources that have proven track records of deception (for example, most corporate news sources), do not hold my attention at all.
Yes, to all of the channels you listed! I would like to add...
Those Annoying Vegans
Joey Carbstrong
Earthling Ed
Well Your World(plant-based)
Destroying Anti-Vegan Nonsense

✌🏼💛

Hi, so I really Live this new and upcoming channel, Tish's Nutritious Lifestyle. The host shares simple but delicious vegan recipes PLUS nutritional information.

This is so interesting. There seem to be way more vegan you tubers than I knew about.

This might be explained simply by the number of new (or newish) members who have contributed to this thread. More vegan eyes on YouTube helps to discover more vegan YouTubers

And which is the cause and which is the effect? Are there more vegans cause there are more vegan youtubes? or are there more vegan you tubers because there are more vegans?