Favorite YouTube Vegan

The Vegan View has reinvented itself with a very diverse cast. (They still have (a) Hannah)
Here is a new episode with something I know a little about: Trader Joes

Reactions: Emma JC
Is it too soon for another Vegan View?
I know its not fair, but I keep thinking to myself that this is like Vegan Housewives of Hollywood.
anyway, I learned a few things from this video, but it was a long slog. At least they easy on the eyes and they keep the ball rolling.
But I Wish they just had a list.

It is useful information to have so worthwhile to watch, there are surprises, like, bacon snack crackers that are really with no animal products. It was not something I expected.

Reactions: Emma JC
Earthling Ed for sure. I love his enthusiasm to convert non-vegans to vegans by making them "meet their meat".
He also engages in debates with meat-eaters trying to prove them wrong and hopefully convert them to veganism.
He even does TEDx talks where he speaks enthusiastically about the vegan way of life.
He is super intelligent and understands how to break down arguments.

Reactions: Lou and Emma JC
I've watched plenty over the years and my faves are definitely unnatural vegan, rainbow plant life and ellen fisher (I completely disagree with some of her beliefs, but we live in a society. I found myself agreeing more than disagreeing with her, so I can still ignore some things).

Special mentions to the fairly local vegan, cucina botanica, liv b and sweet potato soul. The infinite life does a lot of products reviews, but since we're from different countries, I lost interest in the channel

Reactions: Emma JC and Lou
okay so this YouTuber is not vegan, however he has explored plant-based in the following video and he also has a bunch of interesting videos otherwise including what he does to prevent Porch Thieves and scammers and a lot of other interesting topics - we watched a ton of his videos last night and were totally entertained

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

Reactions: Lou
I already liked Nisha. I get her newsletter and I have made a bunch of her recipes. I haven't watched her videos much. But this one came in today's mail and my opinion of her has shot up a few notches.

• Wow
Reactions: Emma JC and PTree15
I already liked Nisha. I get her newsletter and I have made a bunch of her recipes. I haven't watched her videos much. But this one came in today's mail and my opinion of her has shot up a few notches.

that is an excellent video, thank you @Lou

She presents in a beautiful loving way with a lot of common sense and kindness and confidence! love it

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

Reactions: Lou