Status
Not open for further replies.
You go to urgent care on Friday, are given magic drops that will make your eye look "normal" in 24 hours... Eye does not look normal...spreads to other eye...and on Monday you are back at urgent care and are running a low grade fever. :pout:

And after already missing an entire week of work from being sick.

Trying to get things done but having to use the bathroom suddenly.

You go to urgent care on Friday, are given magic drops that will make your eye look "normal" in 24 hours... Eye does not look normal...spreads to other eye...and on Monday you are back at urgent care and are running a low grade fever. :pout:

:hug: Feel better! Is it a virus?

I was thinking that this would be fiddly so have found a better way to store it :

Tomato Paste Saver

I have found tomato paste in tubes at Vons supermarket. I don"t know whether they have stores nationwide.
I had a tube a few years ago... came in a gift basket... any that I've seen (rarely) in stores are quite pricey. Doesn't seem worth it. Besides, I never use tomato paste anymore... just sauce & diced because they're no-salt-added. ;)

:hug: Feel better! Is it a virus?
Most likely...adenovirus which is why drops aren't working. But since we are on day 10, they prescribed stronger drops and oral Augmentin just in case. If I feel better tomorrow then it might have been bacterial. If I'm not better then probably virus and I just have to tough it out.

Friday
IMG_1577.JPG
Today
IMG_1617.JPG

Gross, I know, lol. Sorry! I just can't believe it!

Most likely...adenovirus which is why drops aren't working. But since we are on day 10, they prescribed stronger drops and oral Augmentin just in case. If I feel better tomorrow then it might have been bacterial. If I'm not better then probably virus and I just have to tough it out.

Friday
View attachment 10630
Today
View attachment 10631

Ohhh, feel better soon, honey! :hug:

Trying to get things done but having to use the bathroom suddenly.

... And being on the way to the bathroom after you've held it too long and people keep trying to talk to you.
... And in bed about to fall asleep only to realize you have to pee again.

:hug:

Friday
View attachment 10630
Today
View attachment 10631

Have you talked to the doctor about it KL ? It looks like you'll need a stronger treatment than eye drops.

Have you talked to the doctor about it KL ? It looks like you'll need a stronger treatment than eye drops.
Yes I was back there yesterday. I think the new meds are working. This is the first morning I woke up and my eyes weren't glued shut. And the gritty, scratchy feeling is gone! Fingers crossed...

Reactions: Val and Amy SF
... you wash & put away all the components of your food chopper/processor only to realize you have one thing left to chop. :fp:

You go to the grocery store with your own bags and as soon as you're not looking the cashier starts packing with the plastic bags. I never know whether to say something or not because I feel like if I remove the items from the plastic bag and put them in my own the plastic bag might then just get thrown out and I feel like, at least if I take it home, I know it will get recycled.

You go to the grocery store with your own bags and as soon as you're not looking he cashier starts packing with the plastic bags. tI never know whether to say something or not because I feel like if I remove the items from the plastic bag and put them in my own the plastic bag might then just get thrown out and I feel like, at least if I take it home, I know it will get recycled.

Are they foc ? We don't get free plastic bags over here.

When your weather app claims that it's been snowing "now" (for the last two hours) and there's not a flake in sight.

...people on the internet express outrage (and rightly so) over the cruel killing and consumption of dogs and cats in Asia, the butchering of sharks for shark fin soup, the poaching of wild animals everywhere for their body parts and/or bushmeat, bullfighting because it's cruel to the bulls, greyhound racing because it's bad for the dogs and even horse racing because it's bad for the horses...

... but when, after agreeing with them, you ALSO bring up the cruelty that goes into factory farming and slaughter of cows, pigs, chickens and turkeys, the barbarity of foie gras production, and the inhumane treatment of dairy cows and chickens for egg production, they get defensive, claim that it's not the same thing, tell you that, unlike all those "wonderful" animals they were defending a moment ago, these "dumb" animals are "meant" to be food, start babbling about how delicious bacon is, and then call you dirty names and tell you to STFU because you dared to upset their supposedly moral high ground.

Ugh.

Last edited:
... you use too much of your new plant-based creamer in your coffee because it looks more like chocolate milk than cream & doesn't really "lighten" anything and your coffee ends up WAAAAY too sweet.... :yuck:

Do they even make a hazelnut creamer that isn't sweetened? Do they make a hazelnut powder like the PB powder? How come no one likes peanut flavored coffee? I think that sounds awful, but I also think all nut flavored coffees are awful. Does anyone think peanut flavored coffee sounds worth trying? You could buy the powdered peanut butter and put some in your drip coffee

Status
Not open for further replies.