Status
Not open for further replies.
when you’re used to doing a certain thing and suddenly get really anxious, heart starts to pound faster and hands shake that it’s harder than ever to do it right.
We went to go get reapers, I was supposed to be the second person to get pregnant but I get so nervous I tell Russ to go before me :lol: I watch Russ get his reaper, have a moment to breathe and then get mine with no issues.
I used to go get reapers solo, I helped Russ get his first. This is not my first reaper, yet I panic. :p
Reaper runs have a way of messing up even if you’re doing it right. Ark can be buggy at times. Our trap is nice so we shouldn’t have any issues with a reaper grabbing people to get them pregnant, failing and despawning. It prevents her from burying herself. We can share reapers when without the trap it is supposed to be one reaper per person. They only go away if no one is on render distance. Reapers are great for raids I think they are pretty broken because of how easy they are to get and how their weakness is a light pet, you only get light pets on aberration- a map that most people don’t build on because they don’t like it. People who dislike aberration can never touch our main base :)

Last edited:
Reactions: KLS52
when you’re used to doing a certain thing and suddenly get really anxious, heart starts to pound faster and hands shake that it’s harder than ever to do it right.
We went to go get reapers, I was supposed to be the second person to get pregnant but I get so nervous I tell Russ to go before me :lol: I watch Russ get his reaper, have a moment to breathe and then get mine with no issues.
I used to go get reapers solo, I helped Russ get his first. This is not my first reaper, yet I panic. :p
Reaper runs have a way of messing up even if you’re doing it right. Ark can be buggy at times. Our trap is nice so we shouldn’t have any issues with a reaper grabbing people to get them pregnant, failing and despawning. It prevents her from burying herself. We can share reapers when without the trap it is supposed to be one reaper per person. They only go away if no one is on render distance. Reapers are great for raids I think they are pretty broken because of how easy they are to get and how their weakness is a light pet, you only get light pets on aberration- a map that most people don’t build on because they don’t like it. People who dislike aberration can never touch our main base :)
I’m liking this post, even though I know nothing of what you speak. Because of the smiley face at the end, I’m guessing it’s a good thing. :lol:

when you want to do something but it involves waking up.
sleep is much more important than giga imprints

Last edited:
...you have to sneeze while you’re chewing on something? :yuck:

...you see people wearing sunglasses indoors? If it’s for medical reasons, that I get, but wearing them indoors just to look cool is ridiculous. Dude, you’re INDOORS. The sun is OUTSIDE. THAT’S where you’re supposed to wear your sunglasses.

Last edited:
...you have to sneeze while you’re chewing on something? :yuck:

...you see people wearing sunglasses indoors? If it’s for medical reasons, that I get, but wearing them indoors just to look cool is ridiculous. Dude, you’re INDOORS. The sun is OUTSIDE. THAT’S where you’re supposed to wear your sunglasses.
I wear my sunglasses when I leave the house & I keep them on indoors at any stores I visit along the way.... but they're prescription. :cool:

Plus, fluorescent lighting sucks. LOL

Hate it when I buy something labeled vegan and don't read ingredients. Just went to Costco with a giftcard. I researched vegan items and so many people rave about their vegan ice cookies and creme ice creme bars. They cost more than other vegan ice cremes and --they're coconut! They don't taste of anything but coconut milk :mad:
I really only coconut in a few things, and just hate it for ice creme! :rolleyes:

I don't judge when I see sunglasses indoors. Anyone who can wear them indoors must have a reason! I can't.

I wear my prescription sunglasses more times than not, outdoors and indoors. And I wear them for almost every photo. I do it more to hide, sad to day. I just feel better, more comfortable, with tinted glasses. I even have my computer glasses tinted 50% and I wear them all day at work. Everyone is used to me wearing them at this point.

... your friggin' bra straps won't stay on your friggin' shoulders? :| Actually, I think this particular bra has entered its rebellious stage... it's come unhooked three times in the last 24 hours... but never before. LOL

...when you're taking a shower, wipe yourself with a towel... and the next minute you're sweaty like a mouse again!:yuck: :D

I didn’t know mice sweat...

:lol: ;)

I've heard that expression a lot- 'sweaty mice". Maybe because they're found so often by drainage ditches? When I liked in a rural area we had a drainage ditch and that's where I'd see mice, and they did look sweaty from being wet. So do moles

I've heard that expression a lot- 'sweaty mice". Maybe because they're found so often by drainage ditches? When I liked in a rural area we had a drainage ditch and that's where I'd see mice, and they did look sweaty from being wet. So do moles
Wow :???:... i didn't know there is such an expression in English as well!:p

...you have a box of some food item that has a recloseable top, but the flaps are glued down so tight that you end up tearing the flaps off just to get the box open? :rolleyes:

...packages with a little notch on the end for tearing the thing open, and it won’t budge? :rolleyes:

...packages that are not only not designed to be recloseable, but are practically impossible to open without using scissors on it? :rolleyes:

...packages that are so difficult to open that you tear it along the seam, and the seam splits completely open, forcing you to find another bag for the contents? :rolleyes:

When you come over the produce section in the village grocer in hope to find some edible cherry tomatoes, and ALL tomatoes of the cheapest brand appear to be ROTTEN!!!!! :mad: :wtf: :fp: And you end up buying pickles, because average tomatoes are also damaged! (All of them!!!):bang:

... you happen to be someone who lives in a too-small town and you can't seem to go a single month without running into someone from high school at the friggin' grocery store..? :bag:

... you're still in that too-small town & the neighbors feel the need to set off fireworks any damn time it's a "holiday" weekend..? :mad:

Ahhh, yes... uncomfortable encounters, stupid fireworks, & the smell of charred animal flesh on people's grills.... :dismay: LMAO

.... you have nothing to do at work but still have to wait 2 hours before you can go home.

Reactions: KLS52
.... you have nothing to do at work but still have to wait 2 hours before you can go home.
That rarely happens where I work but I definitely don’t lol it when I have to “pretend” to be busy. There is only so much cleaning up and organizing one can do with their desk and files.

Workflow is never steady. It’s mostly everything having the same deadline and needing to get done now for weeks on end, or it’s a very slow couple of days.

MOD POST: I'M LOCKING THIS THREAD, DUPLICATE/THE GRIPE THREAD

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.