Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate it when i get into the hospitals. It looks like it is going to happen again. My stomach hurts like a hell, i cannot eat, cannot work. And my stupid polineuropathy is torturing me fiercely.

...when you search for vegan recipes on Pinterest and in the results are recipes with fish sauce and honey. Not the end of the world, but it’s annoying. I don’t have time to read every recipe right now and wanted to save the ones that looked good from the pictures. I had to go back and delete the saved pins that weren’t vegan.

... elated excitement quickly turns to crushing disappointment? :brood: I was so happy to see that the battery I ordered for my phone arrived much sooner than expected! Switched out the old battery, plugged in my phone.... nothing.

F*ck. :mad:

I may have to see if I can get my mother's old Galaxy (no longer set up for calls/texts/net, using it for a music player, etc.) "reinstated".... I've been figuring out how to do plenty of things on it... still don't f*cking like it, though. I want my phone! :sniff: :pout:

Last edited:
... elated excitement quickly turns to crushing disappointment? :brood: I was so happy to see that the battery I ordered for my phone arrived much sooner than expected! Switched out the old battery, plugged in my phone.... nothing.

F*ck. :mad:

I may have to see if I can get my mother's old Galaxy (no longer set up for calls/texts/net, using it for a music player, etc.) "reinstated".... I've been figuring out how to do plenty of things on it... still don't f*cking like it, though. I want my phone! :sniff: :pout:
Ugh, that really sucks. :(

...you specifically do a search for “pro vegan memes” - and half the results are actually offensive anti-vegan memes?

when everything goes wrong so you decide it's just time to go to bed. :lol:

Reactions: KLS52
When you ask for help and get asked why you don't do it yourself

getting overly emotional over stuff that doesn't matter then you realize it didn't matter and you're like oh.. I don't know why that upset me so much. :lol:

... your colorful veggies stain your cutting board? Actually, one has my high school colors (purple & gold) from red onion & orange bell pepper. :rolleyes:

...you decide to take a nap, and set about ten separate alarms on your phone to make sure you’re awake at a specific time - and you sleep through ALL of them and wake up too late for something?

...you decide to take a nap, and set about ten separate alarms on your phone to make sure you’re awake at a specific time - and you sleep through ALL of them and wake up too late for something?
You missed the movie?

...Google tells you that tomorrow is going to be 7 degrees COLDER than today - and it was 104 degrees today. :rolleyes:

I just scared myself...I didn’t sleep much last night. Went to bed late (for me) almost midnight and woke up at 4...which always proves my theory when people say, go to bed later and you will sleep later...never happens for me. Anyway, I got up in “work” mode...for a good thirty minutes...I had no idea it was Sunday. :( I definitely HATE that. I literally had no clue that it wasn’t Monday. I’m hoping it’s just becuase I’m stressing having to go with my sister to the neuro-surgeon tomorrow for another follow up. We went last Monday and it was a nightmare, what with the transportation van that brings her back and forth from the rehab facility. To be continued in another thread, like the gripe thread.

I hate it when my brain fails me. :(

I just scared myself...I didn’t sleep much last night. Went to bed late (for me) almost midnight and woke up at 4...which always proves my theory when people say, go to bed later and you will sleep later...never happens for me. Anyway, I got up in “work” mode...for a good thirty minutes...I had no idea it was Sunday. :( I definitely HATE that. I literally had no clue that it wasn’t Monday. I’m hoping it’s just becuase I’m stressing having to go with my sister to the neuro-surgeon tomorrow for another follow up. We went last Monday and it was a nightmare, what with the transportation van that brings her back and forth from the rehab facility. To be continued in another thread, like the gripe thread.

I hate it when my brain fails me. :(
Oooooh my goodness! Neuro-related issues suck...:hug:

I hate when my mom yells that i'm not moving my stupid *ss while gathering our garbage and then doesn't move her's. We are riding a bus obviously, as we've missed the train!:fp: At home she yelled at me that we would be late, went histerical, was throwing and smashing things (even broke a chair:eek:), then hurried up the cab driver.o_O And when we bought the tickets, she disappeared and chatted with a random woman! I was inside the railway station already, and could catch the train, but i couldn't go without her.:shrug: So, we are on the highway in a bus now,... - i just hope there will be no jams.:zen: At least, now she's finally condescended to me and agreed to buy me some iranian dates.:sigh: :leer:

...you watch a competition show on TV, you pick out your favorite contestant early in the season, and follow and vote for that contestant every week - and the contestant gets cut before he or she gets to the Top 10? :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.