Companion Animal Memorial Thread

I’m so sorry for your loss, silva. :hug: I had a feeling, when I saw this thread come up, that it was Guy. XOXOXO

Guy was euthanized today. He had been diagnosed with nasal cancer about 6 months ago, and after being in remission, the tumor started to grow rapidly, more each day.
He was so special. He was the third cat that was adopted, a really majestic, spirited, friendly cat to both animals and humans. He'd been the leader in welcoming new fosters and bringing the ones who stayed into the family. My sons best friend. He'd been with us 14 years.
It's so uncomfortable here. The other cats seem to know he's gone as they're staying very close.
I miss him so much, and feel so badly for my son.
Rest in peace Guy.
Oh, honey, I'm so sorry.... :( :hug: :rose:

I have been so stressed. My dog was on a drip for almost a month as he was so ill. I thought he was going to have to be put to sleep a few times.

I think these will be the last rescue animals I have as I can't stand the worry and the stress of when they are ill or worse. It's too much for me. Luckily my little boy pulled through this time.

I have been so stressed. My dog was on a drip for almost a month as he was so ill. I thought he was going to have to be put to sleep a few times.

I think these will be the last rescue animals I have as I can't stand the worry and the stress of when they are ill or worse. It's too much for me. Luckily my little boy pulled through this time.

:hug: I’m sorry, Moll.

Yikes, that’s so upsetting. I’m glad he’s ok for now. I agree, it’s so hard when they become sick. I feel like I’m becoming less able to cope when these things happen.

Oh, so sorry Molls. I can't imagine the stress and worry that you have gone through. :hug:
Happily the baby boy has recovered. Give him tons of hugs. :smitten:

IMG_8286.jpg

IMG_8363.jpg

RIP sweet, gorgeous Oscar. My cousin's 14 yrs old baby boy left us yesterday. I was so grateful to have met him and spoilt him rotten during my stay last week. I will always treasure our walks and hugs.

I will miss him immensely as he was the best boy ever.