Clean and refreshing...

ColeNic

Newcomer
Reaction score
This website's design really fits the content and cause of the forum. I appreciate the enthusiasm of the new members and I wish all the best for this website. I know someday soon this community will grow and be helpful to others interested to learn and discover more about being vegan.

Hello!

Thank you very much, I'm sure it's going to grow it just needs discovering and a lot of time I guess.

Thanks for being a part of it :)

ColeNic said:
This website's design really fits the content and cause of the forum. I appreciate the enthusiasm of the new members and I wish all the best for this website. I know someday soon this community will grow and be helpful to others interested to learn and discover more about being vegan.

i agree, I was pleasantly surprised, too!  I, not only, appreciate the content and cause, the website is aesthetically pleasing, too.  I, also, like the smooth transition from page to page.  Sometimes, a forum is slow getting around, but this one is just right!

Damo said:
Hello!

Thank you very much, I'm sure it's going to grow it just needs discovering and a lot of time I guess.

Thanks for being a part of it :)

I will spread the word to some of my friends.  My brother and sister-in-law just got back from spending five years in Germany and Italy.  They are, now, home in the States.  They changed their whole lifestyle and came home vegans. 

I  plan to find out more, why they made this choice, when I go to see them next month!  Yes, I am so excited to see them and my nieces, after so many years!

Thanks for creating this forum!  It will be fun to see how this evolves and the sense of community that develops here!

Really happy this forum is offered. I always try to eat clean, and I think this will be a forum I come back to again and again. Thanks for being here!

First Vegan forum I am to be a part of. It's quite really existing learning about other peoples diet when it comes to fruits and vegetables. And yes I agree with ColeNic, the Website design matches the intention of the community and that is good thing.

It's really nice to be a part of this forum. I'm a transitioning vegetarian, and I want tips and information about it. This will do a lot help for me. I just hope I will have a good stay here.

I agree with you my friend, the site has many power to grow very fast in short time!
The users are good persons and the subject is about a thing that all the worl say that is food!

Yes, the look of the site is very nice. It looks very formal and organized. I really like that. I hope to be on here a lot!

Of course, this site will surely be a great and big community in the coming days. Many people have interests that this community can provide. I am just looking forward to being friends with you and to all the members in this wonderful community. Things are looking well for everyone here so that is a good thing.

Indeed this is a great forum for us to learn from each other. Most of us here are on vegan diet. Some of us in here are also not on diet though I believe that we are all here to learn and share our life experiences on our current diets. As for me, I have learned plenty of knowledge about that topics being posted in here. I browsed lots of topics and indeed it is refreshing.
I love the goal of this forum. This is a great forum for everyone, a great place where all person on diet would interact and collaborate.

Well, this community is growing day by day and I have seen that the categories here really fits the true intention of this forum. I have learned a lot of other people's posts about veganism and how to discipline yourself to make a healthy choice with regards to food that we eat every day.

Aesthetics wise, this forum's layout is certainly one of the better ones I've seen. It has a great colour scheme (though, I may be biased because green is my favourite colour!) and is very minimalistic and clean looking. I like it a lot. The banner is very nice too.

I agree with the points about the categories and goal of this forum too. I hope it grows substantially, because it deserves too. :)