Christmas Countdown & Everything Thread (2021)

I've been busy with work, so I haven't put up the tree yet. I'm not worried, though, because I leave mine up way past Christmas. :D I might at least get the tree up today and decorate tomorrow night.
I’m so happy to hear that. 😍

• Love
Reactions: PTree15
I have a perfect idea about what kind of an Christmas tree I want, but don't know how to execute that. I got the idea when I saw a black Christmas tree star at a store. I thought that it would look amazing on top of a burned tree that has small skeletons as decorations. It would be like Halloween and Christmas together!

This is actually really well done. Picard doesn't get along with Q as far as I know. But then again, this could be one of Q's pranks.
I like Picard's voice.

Here is another one:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Emma JC
I have watched the xmas film Krampus on Netflix and today Let it Snow.

I did record a Hallmark one too. I forget the name. It's from this year.

I want to watch The Real Housewives of the North Pole too.:)

I'm in cookie-making mode. I will coat peanut butter balls in chocolate and make sugar cookies in a bit. I also might make mint chocolate chip cookies. I will finally put up my tree tonight. I have had a busy couple of weeks work-wise.

From Facebook

If Christmas is hard,
If you’ve lost someone dear.
Just look in your heart,
And you’ll know they’re still here.

The star in the sky,
The light falling snow.
The robin outside,
It seems like they know.

If this is a time,
When you’re struggling through.
Just do what you can,
For what matters, is you.

There’s no need to be merry,
There’s no need to be bright.
Just do what you can,
It will all be alright

By Lorna Gibson
Toots Design

The poem and print can be purchased from Toots Design website which you can find by clicking on the link above.

A percentage of all proceeds will be donated to Cornwall CIC in the U.K.

5B429D4A-B9FE-459D-B17D-996418C47290.jpeg

The custom mug I ordered for my sister came today! I was worried it wouldn't come before Christmas. Here it is:

IMG_20211224_163014.jpg

IMG_20211224_163032.jpg

Notice how I have a beer in my hand and she has a wine glass? This is so "us". I thought this was the cutest idea ever. You choose the beverage, hair style and color and the phrase. I hope she likes it!