Christmas Countdown & Everything Thread (2020)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@SuicideBlonde so cute! We had one of those when I was growing up. My aunt made one in a ceramic class. I made one years later in white but I don’t have it anymore. ☹️

• Friendly
Reactions: SuicideBlonde
I'm going to be doing my shopping next week. I still have to make my list. The tree will likely go up sometime this weekend.

Reactions: KLS52
We are putting up our star this weekend and it will be up over Christmas. We will try and make something of Christmas. I'm planning on getting some fillet pieces and coating them in a sticky rib sauce if I can find a simple enough recipe. I know we can get vegan prinskorv so that's not a problem. We will have Julmust and I can make some alcohol-free glögg. I may even get some Violife cheddar and see what it is like on knäckebröd. This weekend, we listen to the first Christmas music and it is always Mediaeval Baebes "Of Kings And Angels" first, because we both like that one.

''A traditionalist and uptight businesswoman goes with her boyfriend to his quirky and outgoing family's yearly Christmas bash and realises that she is terribly out of place in such an environment.''

I watched this film this morning. It has an outstanding cast (Keaton & Mcadams) and to my mind is more of a
tear jerker than a comedy.

Reactions: PTree15 and Raven

''A traditionalist and uptight businesswoman goes with her boyfriend to his quirky and outgoing family's yearly Christmas bash and realises that she is terribly out of place in such an environment.''

I watched this film this morning. It has an outstanding cast (Keaton & Mcadams) and to my mind is more of a
tear jerker than a comedy.
That is a good one, and I'm not much for tear jerker movies.

• Friendly
Reactions: shyvas
I watch that movie every year. It’s amazing.

I watch that movie every year. It’s amazing.

Strange as I've never seen it before. I was baited when I saw Diane Keaton starring in it as she is one of my
most favourite actors ever.💌

A beautiful film indeed. 💌

My favourite Christmas film; Borrowed Hearts doesn't seem to be on air anymore. I could easily watch it a dozen times. :cool:

• Agree
Borrowed Hearts is another good one. 😍 I was actually just thinking about it the other day.

Free streaming on prime video, woo hoo!

• Friendly
Borrowed Hearts is another good one. 😍 I was actually just thinking about it the other day.

Free streaming on prime video, woo hoo!

I'm going to watch it on YT which isn't very relaxing. I prefer to be lying on my settee and see it on the giant screen.:cool:

I have Amazon Prime on my Roku TV so I will be curled up on the big chair with at least one cat on my lap, one at the top of my head on the back of the chair and the other at my feet. I wonder which one will be the first for the lap lol. 🤔😁

• Haha
Reactions: Chryssie and shyvas
I have Amazon Prime on my Roku TV so I will be curled up on the big chair with at least one cat on my lap, one at the top of my head on the back of the chair and the other at my feet. I wonder which one will be the first for the lap lol. 🤔😁

So sweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.