Christmas Countdown & Everything Thread (2020)

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are two recipes that I have failed at. ☹️
My mom was an incredible baker.

554E6647-F818-4DDB-B5B6-2CEA7D3B901C.jpeg

It won’t let me upload the second photo. 😡🤔

Experiencing failure to upload rage...

As a self proclaimed someone with a sweet tooth, I never really got into iced Christmas cookies or even Gingerbread but I’ve been overdosing on Hallmark Christmas movies and there are cookies in all of them. They make them look so good that now I want Gingerbread men and iced Christmas cookies! I wonder if I will actually make some. I have printed out several vegan recipes. 😁

View attachment 22864
I love gingerbread cookies! I hope I can find my good recipes. I don't have any cutters anymore :confused: . Used to have so many! (Honestly if I saved any I have no idea where to look...)

And Russian tea cakes! Those are good! I use walnuts, but may do pecans this year

Reactions: KLS52
Well, since there are really any Thanksgiving songs I suppose I could start posting Christmas music in the What Are You Listening To thread. No, wait. Sixty days is way too many.
New Rule: No Christmas music till Thanksgiving is over.
:)
M's tradition that she holds fast to is no Christmas music before the first of advent. After five years living here, I still find that difficult!

• Love
Haha...I just reposted the meme that I posted on Monday. 🤦‍♀️ I didn’t remember that I had posted it. Sometimes my mind scares me! ☹️

Just watched The Holiday on Sky Christmas channel, again. It only seemed like yesterday and not a whole year since I saw it last :

I remember seeing that years ago. Cute movie.

• Agree
Reactions: shyvas
Status
Not open for further replies.