Christmas Countdown & Everything Thread (2020)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As ridiculous as this is, this can not be easy to do. It takes a good bit of coordination! I love it. 😁

Reactions: Lou
This is funny, too.

Reactions: Lou
I bought some chocolate for christmas. I wasn't able to decide which one I wanted so I bought both: hazelnut chocolate and also almond orange chocolate both from ichoc. I'm also planning to maybe get some gingerbread cookies. Annas pepparkakors are the best gingerbread cookies there are. If I get all of these treats there will be so much that they'll last till next year. But maybe that isn't bad idea. I also donated to Animalia and put up some of the very few decorations that I have. Definitely christmas. There is also a lot of snow, but I'm afraid that it'll start to melt if the weather keeps being so mild.

My daughter ordered these for me for Christmas...I’m so excited! I hope they are good!
8A4AC612-8905-455B-A660-309CAFCD5D70.png

Reactions: Chryssie and Lou
Reactions: Lou and KLS52
That is so cool! What is the heart made out of? It looks like a gingerbread Cookie!
Thank you. It's just brown paper. Last year I would have wanted gingerbread cookies, but resisted the urge and instead made these heart shaped decorations. It was really fun and much more healthier, but this year I'll probably give in.

We are having an un-traditional Christmas meal this year. Camri (the hostess) has decided there will be no sit-down large meal. There will be appetizers to "graze" on all afternoon. She gets some interesting ideas sometimes! :D But there will be plenty of food I am sure. Lynda is going to make a vegetarian chili so there will be a "main dish" for me. The weather is going to be chilly so we probably won't be doing much outside. I remember last Christmas it was very warm!

Reactions: Raven
Thank you. It's just brown paper. Last year I would have wanted gingerbread cookies, but resisted the urge and instead made these heart shaped decorations. It was really fun and much more healthier, but this year I'll probably give in.
Well I always have food on the brain lol. It’s really cute!

I'm going to watch a Christmas film each day starting tomorrow. I haven't been getting into the Christmas spirit at all but now I definitely can't go out and do anything I suppose I will have to!

I know I will watch Die Hard and Elf. Probably Last Christmas too.

I'm going to watch a Christmas film each day starting tomorrow. I haven't been getting into the Christmas spirit at all but now I definitely can't go out and do anything I suppose I will have to!

I know I will watch Die Hard and Elf. Probably Last Christmas too.
Can you recommend and good Christmas films as I've not seen any that are appealing this year? My favourite ones have not been aired this season.

Can you recommend and good Christmas films as I've not seen any that are appealing this year? My favourite ones have not been aired this season.
No, I recorded a few and then didn't watch them. I was just going to look on the christmas channel and see if there were any new ones that look good.

• Informative
Reactions: shyvas
They all look like they have similar storylines, a woman has to help rebuild a new house or a ranch. :laughing: With romantic results, I assume!

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: KLS52 and shyvas
Status
Not open for further replies.