Christmas Countdown & Everything Thread (2020)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha so cute and so true.

I have not but I can’t imagine they are not good? If I can find the molds I think I might have to try my hand at it. The only part I don’t want to do is make the round balls. I see myself making a mess and breaking them as I go to unmold them. Plus I will probably have to buy vegan chocolate online unless I make the 45 minute drive to TJs which I’m not inclined to do. It would have to be today or tomorrow as I start strict lockdown for Christmas on Friday.

Maybe I should just suck it up and do it. But I had such a bad experience yesterday with going into the store, I don’t think I want to go shopping ever again...exaggerating just a tad for drama’s sake because, well, that’s what I do. This Covid isolation is making me less tolerant of people. I’m becoming too reclusive.
How far is Aldi from you? I can't say for all, but mine, and most (I belong to vegan aldi facebook!) have Specialty Select, Belgium Dark chocolate chunks that are vegan. I mention this because they also have the super olive jar! I just got mine, and will be buying another one!
I really can't imagine making those :laughing: . I do like to float a piece of Moser Roth chocolate in my coffee though

How far is Aldi from you? I can't say for all, but mine, and most (I belong to vegan aldi facebook!) have Specialty Select, Belgium Dark chocolate chunks that are vegan. I mention this because they also have the super olive jar! I just got mine, and will be buying another one!
22 miles. It’s doable. Maybe I’ll give it a shot someday but I won’t drive by myself. I’ll have to ask husband to tag along, which he will do. It will have to be after Christmas because I start self quarantine on Friday so I can see my daughters and grandkids on Christmas.

22 miles. It’s doable. Maybe I’ll give it a shot someday but I won’t drive by myself. I’ll have to ask husband to tag along, which he will do. It will have to be after Christmas because I start self quarantine on Friday so I can see my daughters and grandkids on Christmas.
Are they also quarantining? If you do go to Aldi, don't forget their Moser Roth dark chocolates. And marinara, and maybe medjool dates if you like those.
But seriously, that olive jar....:kissing_heart:
Do you have one of the k95 (or n95?) masks?
I'm so hot about Aldi because mine is the store I trust most. I can be in and out faster than any other, even when I;m browsing cause it's limited. People there always seem nicer, and more respectful than anywhere else.

Are they also quarantining? If you do go to Aldi, don't forget their Moser Roth dark chocolates. And marinara, and maybe medjool dates if you like those.
But seriously, that olive jar....:kissing_heart:
Do you have one of the k95 (or n95?) masks?
I'm so hot about Aldi because mine is the store I trust most. I can be in and out faster than any other, even when I;m browsing cause it's limited. People there always seem nicer, and more respectful than anywhere else.
Yes we are all going into self imposed lockdown. We wouldn’t get together otherwise. We are fortunate that we are able to do it. No one is working outside the home and the grandkids are in remote learning.
I am definitely going to look for the olives. I hope they have them. I know the Aldi’s where I used to live did not have any of the stuff you guys talk about. I hope this one is better.

Yes, I do have a few of the n95 masks. They are a few years old though. Not sure if they have lost effectiveness. I was fitted for them too because of work. Maybe I’ll wear it under a cloth mask for extra protection.

Too cute and funny! 😁

1607856379651.png

1607856942750.png

Status
Not open for further replies.