Christmas Countdown & Everything Thread-2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve been up since 3 am and when I turned on the tv at 5, I got ridiculously excited to see one of my favorite movies just starting on Hallmark...The Christmas Ornament.

I thought that we were going to wait until after TG ? 🤣
“We” were? Lol
I don’t remember that, hahahaha.
I really need it to cool down a bit, though. It’s been in the low to mid sixties. I need 55. It’s ruining Fall. Yesterday was rainy and gloomy and I almost preferred that because it felt more Fall-like.

• Haha
Reactions: shyvas
It's absurdly early but on several occasions already I have caught myself singing Christmas songs at work. Work gets intense towards Christmas but I look forward to it anyway because of the amount of fun the customers obviously have. The kitchen where I work is right next door to the room that hosts the parties.:pinkelephant::pig::hh::rabbit:🎼

Reactions: Val and KLS52
Still too warm here but should dip in another week or so. At least it’s keeping my Summer loving friends happy so it’s ok. As long as November has some crisp Fall days.

I’m starting to get in gear for doing some Christmas shopping. It used to be I could get it done by Thanksgiving. I’d like to stop least have a dent done, not that I have that much to do. It’s mainly my kids, grandkids and sister in law. Maybe a grab bag gift or two.

Reactions: Brian W and Val
Still too warm here but should dip in another week or so. At least it’s keeping my Summer loving friends happy so it’s ok. As long as November has some crisp Fall days.

I’m starting to get in gear for doing some Christmas shopping. It used to be I could get it done by Thanksgiving. I’d like to stop least have a dent done, not that I have that much to do. It’s mainly my kids, grandkids and sister in law. Maybe a grab bag gift or two.

I've already bough a few bits and pieces in the US.:)

Reactions: KLS52 and Val

I have to greatly reduce my Christmas gift spending, but I still have managed to get a couple of things for decent prices. I plan to make some gifts this year as well.

Reactions: Val and KLS52
The major supermarkets have started their 2019 Christmas campagne; with Argos being the first one to release their ad :

Reactions: Val
Magnificent! However...Lol. :D Not christmas-y enough. But they get props for going outside of the box. Started out blah for me but once the child came into it I started to get very interested, wondering which direction it was going in. It was very well done, made me smile. And I like the song. I can’t wait to see some of the other adverts that you get. You always have really good christmas commercials. :)

Now that’s more like it.
<3

I like the mushy stuff. And funny ones too.

@KLS52 A cold snap is coming in our area! And some snow too...
It’s been chilly here...I’m loving its mornings have been cold...27 degrees. But it’s been warming up to the upper 40’s and I’m really enjoying it. 😊

Reactions: Tom L. and Val
Status
Not open for further replies.