TV & Film Characters you miss from TV shows

Reaction score
What characters that died, left, or just aren't on a show anymore for another reason do you miss?

I'm watching The L Word and I know I'm going to be missing Dana soon. :(

And I miss Donna from Doctor Who. I miss Rose being on the show, too, but at least what happened with her got resolved, the character that Donna became is pretty much dead when all those memories and experiences and the growth she went through is gone.

I also miss donna and roar. In fact, when I saw this thread, my mind went straight to rose. I also miss lorilei from gilmore girls. I know the whole show is gone, buy still.

dead-like-me-ellen-muth-2.jpg

Georgia Lass is aloof and emotionally distant from her family and shies away from her life. After dropping out of college, she takes a temp job through Happy Time Temporary Services. On her lunch break during her first day, she is hit and killed by a toilet seat from the de-orbiting of the Mir space station.[3] She is informed shortly after her death that, rather than moving on to the "great beyond", she will become "a grim reaper" in the "External Influence" division,[4] responsible for reaping souls of people who die in accidents (many of which are of a Rube Goldberg-style in their complexity[5]), suicides and homicides.
Through the first season, George has trouble adjusting to her circumstances: collecting souls, while holding a day job at Happy Time. By the second season, she has mostly adjusted to her new role, though still has unresolved issues with her life and her afterlife.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dead_Like_Me

George reminds me of myself. Showtime cancelled the series.

I wish they didn't kill Wash, in Serenity. :( Why did they do that? They didn't need to do that! :cry: And Trip, in Enterprise. And I refused to watch the last Star Trek TNG movie because I was told they pretty much kill off Data. I hate when they do that! :mad: I don't need them to dramatize the end of a series by killing the nice guys. :(

Reactions: thefadedone
I miss Zack and Vincent Nigel-Murray from Bones. I know the latter was killed off, but geez they COULD bring back Zack! I miss Zack! He was so cute!

So much of this.

They killed off so many of my favourite characters in Desperate Housewives, too.

From the show Angel:
Fred, and Cordelia.

From the show Buffy:
Tara

From the show Firefly/Serenity movie:
Wash

Basically: Screw you Joss Whedon. Ugh.

And from Farscape:
Zhaan

*put spoilers so not to ruin it for people who haven't seen this stuff yet.

Donna Noble 5ever. Also Rose. Even Martha, just because she's better than any of the stupid companions now. I miss Ten so much sometimes I cry. Nine, too, but not as much. Kind of related, Ianto.

+1

I cry pretty much all the way through The End of Time, every time I wach it.

Donna Noble 5ever. Also Rose. Even Martha, just because she's better than any of the stupid companions now. I miss Ten so much sometimes I cry. Nine, too, but not as much. Kind of related, Ianto.

I refuse to accept that Wash is dead.

Ianto, yes, I hate that he's gone. But how dare you speak ill of Amy Pond! :eek:

Pretty much every regular character who left or died in Stargate: SG1 and Stargate: Atlantis.

^ I do miss Rose, Martha, and Donna.

I actually might miss Amy, but only if Clara is even more useless. Which, though unlikely, is possible.