Cat toys

Sax

Forum Legend
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
I've been wanting to buy one of those "Da Bird" cat toys lately even though they're made with real feathers. I'm not going to! But I've never seen my cats get so excited or play so hard as I have with that toy. The way the feathers spin and flap through the air is very bird-like, and the long flexible wand makes for a pretty big radius of play.

Have you guys found anything similar for your cats?

What toys do your cats react the most to?

My cats don't bat toys around on their own too much...I need to be moving it around for them to chase before they really get into it.

Reactions: Nekodaiden
My mom has cats and she has this "cat dancer" toy that is literally just a wire with little bits of cardboard on the end. Her cats go APE **** over it. No idea why.

Reactions: Nekodaiden and Sax
We will make a yarn Pom-Pom and attach it to a strand of yarn. Simple, old-fashioned, but always a big hit with the cats. They also like rolling around light balls, like ping pong balls.

our cats go absolutely bonkers over this new insect toy we got

gbkragonfly1__87785.1467824789.500.750.jpg

@Sax I do believe they are called "Dragon Fly Cat Toys"

my wife is the one that got it so im not sure if she got it off amazon or found it in a store ... but a quick google search should tell you if they are in any stores in your area :D

Reactions: Sax
my cat loves a sock filled with catnip! He throws it around in the air using his mouth and then start rolling around. I wish I had a cell I would post it up. It's so funny!:heart_eyes: He loves ping pong balls too.

so cute!
Cat tree is so big!!!!!
Ahhh my cat would love that!!!!!!!!!!:heart_eyes:

Reactions: Sax
my cat loves a sock filled with catnip! He throws it around in the air using his mouth and then start rolling around. I wish I had a cell I would post it up. It's so funny!:heart_eyes: He loves ping pong balls too.
Yes! and use them as kick pillows!
I have 7 cats and each has their own favorite.
Large hair scrunchies are a favorite
But this toy was really worth buying, 5 out of 7 play, and the others like to watch-https://www.chewy.com/smartykat-hot-pursuit-electronic/dp/159669

My feline friend can get excited over a long blade of grass if it's moved in a way that taunts her to chase it. She loves this playtime.

Reactions: kelli and Sax
Reactions: kelli and KLS52
Hey.:blush: I really like your idea of a tree for cats.🐱 Tell me please, is it good for cats there? Do they often walk there? I want to buy something like this for my cat

Reactions: kelli
Hey.:blush: I really like your idea of a tree for cats.🐱 Tell me please, is it good for cats there? Do they often walk there? I want to buy something like this for my cat

Yes, they love it...one of them is perched up there right now.

I am very interested in this "tree for cats", thank you for showing the photo) Cats love this
I will look for where something like this can be bought

Last edited: