Cat toys

Sax

Reaction score
Lifestyle
Vegan
I've been wanting to buy one of those "Da Bird" cat toys lately even though they're made with real feathers. I'm not going to! But I've never seen my cats get so excited or play so hard as I have with that toy. The way the feathers spin and flap through the air is very bird-like, and the long flexible wand makes for a pretty big radius of play.

Have you guys found anything similar for your cats?

What toys do your cats react the most to?

My cats don't bat toys around on their own too much...I need to be moving it around for them to chase before they really get into it.

Hazelsqueak

Reaction score
Lifestyle
Vegan
My mom has cats and she has this "cat dancer" toy that is literally just a wire with little bits of cardboard on the end. Her cats go APE **** over it. No idea why.

Reactions: Sax

Mbeth

Reaction score
We will make a yarn Pom-Pom and attach it to a strand of yarn. Simple, old-fashioned, but always a big hit with the cats. They also like rolling around light balls, like ping pong balls.

mavrick45

Reaction score
Lifestyle
Vegan
our cats go absolutely bonkers over this new insect toy we got

mavrick45

Reaction score
Lifestyle
Vegan
@Sax I do believe they are called "Dragon Fly Cat Toys"

my wife is the one that got it so im not sure if she got it off amazon or found it in a store ... but a quick google search should tell you if they are in any stores in your area :D

kelli

Reaction score
Lifestyle
Vegan
my cat loves a sock filled with catnip! He throws it around in the air using his mouth and then start rolling around. I wish I had a cell I would post it up. It's so funny!:heart_eyes: He loves ping pong balls too.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
nobody Animals 0
Vegan Dogs Animals 1
G Food 10
Sax Animals 31
StrangeOtter Animals 28