Car strikes man on College Drive

I tried really hard not to be a dick but that's not working out for me.

I just wanted to add that the description of the accident was the second best part after them crushing my dreams of becoming a vigilante and teaching the likes of j-walkers lessons about how to cross the street. You know, because I didn't know I couldn't hit aholes that didn't know or care how to cross... :rolleyes:

Third best part; "The Everyday Store"! :weird:

I tried really hard not to be a dick but that's not working out for me.

I just wanted to add that the description of the accident was the second best part after them crushing my dreams of becoming a vigilante and teaching the likes of j-walkers lessons about how to cross the street. You know, because I didn't know I couldn't hit aholes that didn't know or care how to cross... :rolleyes:

Third best part; "The Everyday Store"! :weird:

The Everyday store is top notch yo. Bored college kids working that bad boy.

i like how the wheelchair-using guy usually calls to ask if they have his smokes before he goes to the effort of jay uh... rolling over to get them.

i like how the wheelchair-using guy usually calls to ask if they have his smokes before he goes to the effort of jay uh... rolling over to get them.
of course. he's well aware of the futility of rolling that far for nothing. yet unaware of the danger of getting hit by a car, which if you don't know is illegal to hit a pedestrian.

Reactions: jeneticallymodified
Are you sure that it's illegal to hit a pedestrian? They often look like they're just asking for it, when they don't obey the lights. Live by the law, die by the law.

Are you sure that it's illegal to hit a pedestrian? They often look like they're just asking for it, when they don't obey the lights. Live by the law, die by the law.

I think it's fine if the light is green for you and they walk out anyway. :yes: I mean, it's a green light!

in our silly city, i'ts illegal. they've never watched Death Race 2000.

It is believed Bruckman was on his way to the Everyday store, where he buys cigarettes about twice a month, said Kathy Chastain, an employee.
He usually calls in advance to make sure the store has his brand of cigarettes before making the trip, she said.

He should order online.