Breakfast?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That sounds good, Veganite!

This morning, I had cream of wheat (made with soymilk) with maple syrup.

I had dolma because I'm apparently a big weirdo (I woke up, had coffee, and went grocery shopping, so dolma was easy and tempting to grab and eat in the store lol).

Tofu scramble, spinach, orange pepper, inari and rice.

Just made some steel cut oatmeal. I have some thawed frozen blueberries and some fresh mango to put on top, as well as a scoop of ground flax.

Reactions: Nekodaiden
My usual is sauteed tofu, bell pepper, jalapeno, broccoli and onion in a couple tortillas with cilantro, garlic and avocado.

I'm looking forward to getting a blender and making smoothies over summer, when I don't need the comfort of a hot breakfast in the morning. Should save me some time as well.

This morning I'm making homemade vegan pizzas: toasted whole grain English muffins with Earth Balance, garlic salt, red pizza sauce, mushrooms, chopped black olives, with onion and green bell pepper pieces, baked in the oven. I'm also having coffee.

Pretty simple breaky today:

Coffee with homemade almond milk, sweetened with palm and date sugar.

Wholegrain toast with Marmite (a variant of Vegemite that I bought a small container of out of curiosity)

Tofu scramble in soy sauce.

Way way too much sodium for the latter two. I think next time I make tofu scramble and I'm having a Vegemite type product as well I'll skip the soy sauce or additional salt.

I had a huge fruit salad, topped with hemp hearts, and with a bit of coconut yogurt too. I wish the papaya was sweeter, but aside from that it was yummy. Glad I got dessert out of the way ;)

Reactions: hopeful
I had bean soft shell tacos for breakfast: Beans (old El Paso style), lettuce, tomato, onion, avocado and this vegan chipotle sausage thing I bought at the supermarket.

Lunch was noodles, more avocado, sprouted lentils, brown rice, olive and sesame oils, salt

And now just finished some homemade brown rice milk blended with a bit of banana, including the peel.

Frozen strawberry/mango slices, blueberries, banana, rolled oats, tsp mancha/cocoa powder/flax meal/pb2/cinnamon smoothie with a dash of cayenne and a side pita warmed slightly.

Emma JC

Wholemeal toast with Vegemite, along with steamed mushrooms and cabbage.

Purple grapes, seedless (grr...they were advertised as seeded grapes and I wanted those seeds, bitches -_- )

Followed shortly after by some toast with Vegemite with carrot slices on top

Status
Not open for further replies.