Breakfast?

Status
Not open for further replies.
first a blueberry/banana smoothie with the usual PB2 powder, cocoa, greens, flax, almond milk

then I took leftover sweet potato, small white potato and mixed them with pancake mix flour, almond milk, flax egg, spices, sriracha and nutritional yeast - mashed it altogether and made potato pancake kinda thingies... they were very good and compared to the 'store bought' hash browns I bought last week they were about a tenth of the cost and twice the flavour with no oil

Emma JC

I am currently drinking a smoothie I made with soy milk, coconut milk, banana, strawberries, and peaches. It is one of the best smoothies I have ever made. The addition of coconut milk made it very tropical tasting. I also had a small gingersnap cookie.

Reactions: Nekodaiden
It was good 'ol steel cut oats, berries and toast with peanut butter today. Oh yes, and a happytizer of banana and grapefruit.

Emma JC

I had some hummus with pretzel crisps, and a strawberry soy yogurt.

I made vegan pancakes from a basic recipe (flour, soy milk, sugar, baking powder, salt and oil) and added canned pumpkin, spices, and flax seeds to the batter. I made a syrup out of frozen berries but may try something different tomorrow, I have plenty of batter left!

Reactions: hopeful
A simple shake: Acai puree, pineapple chunks, raspberries, and pumpkin seeds, with a few scoops of raw sugar. I wasn't very hungry this morning but if I had been I would have added oatmeal or soaked brown rice.

Oatmeal mash this morning - rolled oats cooked on the stove with some flax meal thrown in at the end, berries, 2 bananas, greens powder and PB2 powder - mushed together so it looks a bit like fruity dog food. :eek:

Emma JC

Reactions: betiPT
Status
Not open for further replies.