Breakfast?

Status
Not open for further replies.
breakfast pizza (ok hear me out, haha)

make a whole wheat crust on sunday, cut it into 5ths, and stick it in the freezer

every morning, take out a slice, apply a healthy portion of sauce, and top it with some tofurky italian sausage (you can chop those up wile making the crust and keep in the fridge)

pop that sucker in the toaster over for a few minutes and bam, you got a full belly

Reactions: TofuRobot
I just finished some General Tso's tofu over rice. It was left over from last night's dinner.

I really liked my breakfast this morning. I had oatmeal with maple syrup and plain soy milk. Then, I had a cup of almond milk Nog.

Reactions: Forest Nymph
One of my roommates went to the fancy bake shop in town and got us vegan holiday cupcakes.

So I had a vanilla cupcake with sprinkles for breakfast with soy milk and coffee.

So decadent, I know.

Reactions: hopeful
I'm making my chickpea scramble again this morning. I absolutely love this dish! In fact, I will make enough for leftovers. I would be willing to bet I could make a nice egg (chickpea) salad with my leftovers. A bit of veganaise, diced green onion, and a tad more seasoning and viola! So an open-faced sandwich with a bit of salad on the side could very well be lunch today.

This morning, I had pumpkin flax granola with soy milk, and a banana.

A bit of veganaise, diced green onion, and a tad more seasoning and viola! So an open-faced sandwich with a bit of salad on the side could very well be lunch today.

I must say this worked so well, I would be willing to bet I could fool someone into thinking this was actually real egg salad. I was blown away by this. When I made the scramble, I used kala namak (black salt) to give that egg flavour. Add it at the very end of the process, as it loses it's flavour quickly. I did add a bit more to my egg salad. It was unbelievably convincing.

I just had a peanut butter and banana open-faced on toast this morning.

This morning, I had blueberry waffles with maple syrup, and then some almonds.

Cereal with chocolate soy milk. This was not good, I don't recommend this. Somehow I had this preposterous idea for a quick breakfast before work.

Cereal with chocolate soy milk. This was not good, I don't recommend this. Somehow I had this preposterous idea for a quick breakfast before work.

Try this:
1 cup Chocolate soy milk
1 banana
1/4 cup oatmeal
1 tbsp peanut butter
1 tbsp ground flax seed.
Blend.

Last winter I really got into hot chocolate soy milk as an afternoon snack. used to have these for breakfast to help finish off the carton.

Reactions: Forest Nymph
I'm trying to finish off a tub of hummus before it goes bad. so I had a bagel sandwich again.

Try this:
1 cup Chocolate soy milk
1 banana
1/4 cup oatmeal
1 tbsp peanut butter
1 tbsp ground flax seed.
Blend.

Last winter I really got into hot chocolate soy milk as an afternoon snack. used to have these for breakfast to help finish off the carton.

Oooh that sounds good. It's my fault for using a boxed cereal. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.