LeoLivesLike

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
Hey guys I just updated my 1st YouTube video with an ingredients list and links of where to find them. I'd love any feedback and would love to hear how you guys personalize the recipe to your own liking!

Reactions: Lou
I've never seen an almond milk with such a high protein content. How do they do that?

I'm a big fan of Ezekial's breads. Haven't seen their cereal. Will look for it. and I suppose it can be ordered online.

Anyway, i will have to try it. Not sure I will like the idea of spinach in my cereal. I may leave that out. But I'll check it out.

Thanks for sharing. Good luck with your new channel. I gave you a thumbs up in YouTube too.

I've never seen an almond milk with such a high protein content. How do they do that?

I'm a big fan of Ezekial's breads. Haven't seen their cereal. Will look for it. and I suppose it can be ordered online.

Anyway, i will have to try it. Not sure I will like the idea of spinach in my cereal. I may leave that out. But I'll check it out.

Thanks for sharing. Good luck with your new channel. I gave you a thumbs up in YouTube too.
Hey Lou, I linked the Ezekiel cereal in the description of the video. I'd suggest you buy online, it's the cheapest place you can find it. Also, don't knock the green until you try em! I though it sounded unappealing and so did my friends until we tested it and now we're hooked

And what's up with the 8 grams of protein in a glass of almond milk. How do they do that?

And what's up with the 8 grams of protein in a glass of almond milk. How do they do that?

I don't think that's correct, unless it was somehow fortified with a protein boost.

Milk and milk alternatives: Protein comparison per 8 fluid ounces

Cow's milk (whole) 8 g
Cow's milk (1%) 8 g
Cow's milk (skim) 8 g
Almond milk (unsweetened) 2 g
Soy milk (unsweetened) 7 g
Rice milk (unsweetened) 0 g
Coconut milk beverage 0 g

I don't think that's correct, unless it was somehow fortified with a protein boost.

Milk and milk alternatives: Protein comparison per 8 fluid ounces

Cow's milk (whole) 8 g
Cow's milk (1%) 8 g
Cow's milk (skim) 8 g
Almond milk (unsweetened) 2 g
Soy milk (unsweetened) 7 g
Rice milk (unsweetened) 0 g
Coconut milk beverage 0 g

Oh ok. I just checked the video again. I thought I was looking at the nutrition label of the almond milk, but its the label for the cereal. Me bad.