Children Anyone else pregnant?

That is crazy, congratulations.

No babies from me.

I am back and fort on the subject. I highly doubt it though.

No more babies for me. One teenager is enough!

Yes, I know they're infants first, then toddlers...but one day, out of bloody nowhere...a TEEN!

But yeah, congratulations! I'm happy for you and your family. :)

It's hard enough. Honestly though, it becomes like second nature. You end up forgetting what it was like NOT being a parent.

I do sometimes forget what it was like having a very young child though.

Congratulations Veggiemama!

I'm 13 weeks along with our first and most likely only. We were pretty much always like hey if it happens it happens and if not then that's fine too.. A couple years ago we figured that it was never happening and were perfectly fine with it. This past winter for some reason I'd taken to being very vocal about not wanting to have kids and after nine years of no birth control I seriously figured we wouldn't be. SURPRISE! Hahahaha. I guess all I needed to do was practically yell from the roof tops "NO KIDS FOR ME!" to get pregnant. All my close friends got a good laugh when I told them.

I'm super excited. Scared of course too. I didn't know anything about pregnancy or babies. I had to google was a bassinet was. :oops: I've learned a lot in the last couple of months! And I am seriously impressed and amazed by how the body changes during and after the pregnancy. I'm learning so much more about my body.

Congrats Almandine! I don't know very much either, I have no younger siblings and have never been around young babies for any length of time.

Congratulations!! I always wanted kids and LOVE being a mom but I miss my wine oh so much!! :)

Awesome...congratulations!

I'm past the point of no return but enjoying the grand kids.

Congratulations!! I always wanted kids and LOVE being a mom but I miss my wine oh so much!! :)
Me too! At first my all of a sudden extreme version to any form of alcohol was one of my symptoms but now I sort of miss having a drink when I go out.

I got to see the baby again today! I went in because my doctor sent me to the high risk team and he couldn't hear the heartbeat on the doppler so he just did a quick U/S and the heart rate was perfect and then he showed me the baby. The body is a bit bigger than the head now and you could see the spine and the heart beat. The baby was moving a lot again. We saw the baby three weeks ago for the first time and it's amazing the difference already.

And on good news, the high risk doctor doesn't think I need to be followed by them unless I have any kind of complication at all so I've been reassigned back to a regular doctor. And my B12 and vitamin D levels that they tested last time came back great. Yay!