Package Exchange 2013 Fall Exchange Q & A

LOOKING FOR THE LOVELY AMY SF!!

Hello there! Very excited to have your name! :clp: A few questions, and let the shopping begin!
So.... tell me..
what are your favorite

colors?

snacks: sweet? savory? spicy?

coffee ,tea, or both?
scents?
hobbies?

reading material?
collectibles?
How do you feel about chocolate? Pumpkin flavored treats?Peanut butter?
Home baked goodies?
Candles?
Fur babies at home? If so, is there a special treat they enjoy?
Anything you're longing for but can't find in your area?

Any dislikes, other than strong scents and super spicy ?
Anything else you would like to tell the Exchange Fairy?
That's all for now. Hope to hear from you soon! :wave:

LOOKING FOR THE LOVELY AMY SF!!

Hello there! Very excited to have your name! :clp: A few questions, and let the shopping begin!
So.... tell me..
what are your favorite

colors?

snacks: sweet? savory? spicy?

coffee ,tea, or both?
scents?
hobbies?

reading material?
collectibles?
How do you feel about chocolate? Pumpkin flavored treats?Peanut butter?
Home baked goodies?
Candles?
Fur babies at home? If so, is there a special treat they enjoy?
Anything you're longing for but can't find in your area?

Any dislikes, other than strong scents and super spicy ?
Anything else you would like to tell the Exchange Fairy?
That's all for now. Hope to hear from you soon! :wave:

My favorite colors are blue, green, purple, lavender, soft pink.

I like my snacks salty and chocolatey, although not necessarily both at the same time. :p I also like peppermint, but not spearmint. I like licorice, but not salty licorice.

I prefer tea to coffee, preferably black tea.

I'm not big on scents. They give me headaches and make me sneeze.

I don't have any big hobbies. I like to read, mainly. I tend to prefer nonfiction, but I'll read fiction as well.

I don't really do active collecting. I do have some cat-related items.

Chocolate is my favorite food group. :) I usually prefer milk chocolate to dark chocolate (less bitter), but I'll eat chocolate with rice milk. Pumpkin flavored goodies sounds interesting. I also like peanut butter. Home baked goodies is something I'd welcome with open arms, and open mouth. :D

I don't really like candles if they're scented. See above regarding how I feel about scents.

I have three cats at home. They like soft treats that are easy on their teeth.

I can't seem to find chocolate with rice milk in the stores anymore. There is also this: http://www.amazon.com/Original-Ting...&ie=UTF8&qid=1379823378&sr=1-2&keywords=Tings I thought they were discontinued but since they have them at Amazon, they're still being made. I just can't seem to find them in the stores anymore. *pout*

As mentioned above, not only don't I like spicy foods and strong scents, I also don't like dark chocolate or raspberry flavoring in anything.

Once you eliminate all my dislikes, I'm game for anything! :cool:

If you think of any other questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Reactions: fallexchange
My favorite colors are blue, green, purple, lavender, soft pink.

I like my snacks salty and chocolatey, although not necessarily both at the same time. :p I also like peppermint, but not spearmint. I like licorice, but not salty licorice.

I prefer tea to coffee, preferably black tea.

I'm not big on scents. They give me headaches and make me sneeze.

I don't have any big hobbies. I like to read, mainly. I tend to prefer nonfiction, but I'll read fiction as well.

I don't really do active collecting. I do have some cat-related items.

Chocolate is my favorite food group. :) I usually prefer milk chocolate to dark chocolate (less bitter), but I'll eat chocolate with rice milk. Pumpkin flavored goodies sounds interesting. I also like peanut butter. Home baked goodies is something I'd welcome with open arms, and open mouth. :D

I don't really like candles if they're scented. See above regarding how I feel about scents.

I have three cats at home. They like soft treats that are easy on their teeth.

Ah.. very good information.

I can't seem to find chocolate with rice milk in the stores anymore. There is also this: http://www.amazon.com/Original-Ting...&ie=UTF8&qid=1379823378&sr=1-2&keywords=Tings I thought they were discontinued but since they have them at Amazon, they're still being made. I just can't seem to find them in the stores anymore. *pout*

As mentioned above, not only don't I like spicy foods and strong scents, I also don't like dark chocolate or raspberry flavoring in anything.

Once you eliminate all my dislikes, I'm game for anything! :cool:

If you think of any other questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Ah... very good information and most helpful. Can't wait to get started!

Calling out AeryFairy!!!!!!!!! :pumpkin:

Your Fall Exchange Fairy has some questions for you:

Do you like lotions and potions?
Sweet or savory?
What are a couple of your favorite sea creatures?
Any scents you particularly like or dislike?
Do you live on the spicy or mild side when it comes to food?
Is there anything from far away you have wanted but cannot get?
Do you wear necklaces? If so, what length do you prefer?
Any animal companions?
Tea drinker?

That's all for now, may have more depending on your answers. And I did note your allergies and will be sensitive to that. Hope to hear from you soon!

Calling out AeryFairy!!!!!!!!! :pumpkin:

Your Fall Exchange Fairy has some questions for you:

Do you like lotions and potions?
Sweet or savory?
What are a couple of your favorite sea creatures?
Any scents you particularly like or dislike?
Do you live on the spicy or mild side when it comes to food?
Is there anything from far away you have wanted but cannot get?
Do you wear necklaces? If so, what length do you prefer?
Any animal companions?
Tea drinker?

That's all for now, may have more depending on your answers. And I did note your allergies and will be sensitive to that. Hope to hear from you soon!

YAY QUESTION TIME!!

I do like lotions and potions (especially anything that smells super fruity and makes me want to eat it). But I don't use them very quickly, so they kinda pile up in my tiny bathroom xD

Sweet and savoury are both awesome, although if I had to choose it would be savoury.

I have a giant weakness for all things underwater! It's my favourite kind of nature. To name a few particular favourites: sharks, turtles, octopuses, whales, and rays (with their little underneath smiley faces). Also pretty much all kinds of fish.

Not too keen on anything heavily perfumed, or floral scents. I prefer fresh, fruity, zesty things.

Definitely live on the mild side, I can't take more than the tiniest amount of heat in my food.

Can't think of anything in particular that I want to try but haven't.

I do wear necklaces, any length up to cleavage territory :p

I have one cat, Pixel. Although we think she might actually be a dog, a rabbit, and a gerbil in a cat costume...

And what kind of British person would I be if I didn't drink tea?! :D

Super excited!! Wheeeeee :)

THE FALL EXCHANGE FAIRY IS LOOKING FOR ZIRPKATZE!!!! :wave:

Just a few questions for you, my dear..

1. What are your favorite colors? Do you have a favorite flower?

2. How do you feel about scents? Do you have any favorite scents?

3. Do you have any allergies I should know about?

4. Do you have any human kids?

5. Do you have any nonhuman kids? If so, what type?

6. Are you a snack loving person? Do you like sweet, spicy, savory, sour or crunchy snacks?

7. Do you enjoy coffee and/or tea? If so, what variety?

8. Do you prefer tree nuts or legumes?

9. Do you enjoy reading and/or writing? If you're a reader, do you have any likes or dislikes?

10. Do you wear jewelry?

11. Do you enjoy cooking and/or baking?

12. Any special requests? Any vegan items you've been itching to try?

13. Do you have any hobbies? Do you like to collect anything?

That's it for now. I will now await your answers. :pumpkin:

THE FALL EXCHANGE FAIRY IS LOOKING FOR ZIRPKATZE!!!! :wave:

Just a few questions for you, my dear..

1. What are your favorite colors? Do you have a favorite flower?

2. How do you feel about scents? Do you have any favorite scents?

3. Do you have any allergies I should know about?

4. Do you have any human kids?

5. Do you have any nonhuman kids? If so, what type?

6. Are you a snack loving person? Do you like sweet, spicy, savory, sour or crunchy snacks?

7. Do you enjoy coffee and/or tea? If so, what variety?

8. Do you prefer tree nuts or legumes?

9. Do you enjoy reading and/or writing? If you're a reader, do you have any likes or dislikes?

10. Do you wear jewelry?

11. Do you enjoy cooking and/or baking?

12. Any special requests? Any vegan items you've been itching to try?

13. Do you have any hobbies? Do you like to collect anything?

That's it for now. I will now await your answers. :pumpkin:
1. I love all teals, aquas, blues, and all that stuff, but I also like fuchsia and grey.
2. I like floral fruity stuff
3. I have random allergies to stuff applied to to the skin. Not sure what so I don't ever use anything that touches my skin, like lotions etc.
4. none of those :)
5. plenty of those. 6 cats and a bunny
6. I am. definitely sweet if I had to choose but I also like savoury and crunchy
7. fruity tea is awesome
8. I love both
9. I suck at writing. I love reading. I like sci-fi stuff and biographies and history stuff.
10. I don't wear a lot. I have a necklace wear every day and sometimes I wear stuff to go with that
11. I adore cooking and baking. I've got all those Isa Chanda Moskowitz cookie/pie/cupcake books which I love. I love those but also love random other stuff to work off of.
12. currently nothing
13. I do cross stitches and collect glass figurines and cat stuff (did i mention i'm one of those cat people)

I hope I made sense. I drink too much :)

Last edited:
ATTENTION: SWAMP-DWELLER

Probably the Most Important Questions You've Ever Answered to Follow:

1. I've heard you like tea. Can you expand on that? Black, green, white, oolong, herbal? Fruity, earthy, tropical? Loose leaf or bagged? Anything and everything?
2. Favourite spices or flavors to use? Texture preference?
3. Anything you're desperate to have?
4. Top five favourite colours?

5. Tell me one or two or ten of your special interests, please.
6. Companion animals or humans that might enjoy a treat or two?
7. Are non-edible goodies OK?
8. Tell me, do you decorate your home for the seasons?
9. Collect anything?
10. Anything you would be disappointed to receive?

11. Is there something you would love to have time to have done homemade but you simply lack the time or ingredients to accomplish?
12. Do you read for pleasure? If yes, anything on the get to pile or a genre that gets your motor running?

13. Is there a decorating motif you stick to in your kitchen?

tumblr_msciud52u11sgjk9no1_500.png

Calling Sallyomally,

We at Autumn woods are compiling ideas for your package , we are wondering what you would like..

Do you like too bake? What do you like to bake and what you look forward too while baking?

What are your favorite flavors of fall ? Food, drinks ETC?

What is your favorite Autumn /Fall Scent?

How do you enjoy Halloween?

We will come back later for more questions when we think of more but here is a start....

Reactions: sallyomally
Calling peacefulveglady08:

Is there anything in particular you would like to receive?
Do you like nuts?
Sweet or spicy, or both?
What are your favorite fall scents?
Do you have any fur-kids?

Stay tuned. There may be more questions.

ATTENTION: SWAMP-DWELLER

Probably the Most Important Questions You've Ever Answered to Follow:

1. I've heard you like tea. Can you expand on that? Black, green, white, oolong, herbal? Fruity, earthy, tropical? Loose leaf or bagged? Anything and everything?
2. Favourite spices or flavors to use? Texture preference?

3. Anything you're desperate to have?
4. Top five favourite colours?

5. Tell me one or two or ten of your special interests, please.
6. Companion animals or humans that might enjoy a treat or two?

7. Are non-edible goodies OK?
8. Tell me, do you decorate your home for the seasons?

9. Collect anything?
10. Anything you would be disappointed to receive?

11. Is there something you would love to have time to have done homemade but you simply lack the time or ingredients to accomplish?
12. Do you read for pleasure? If yes, anything on the get to pile or a genre that gets your motor running?

13. Is there a decorating motif you stick to in your kitchen?

tumblr_msciud52u11sgjk9no1_500.png

Hey Fall Exchange Fairy!!

1. When it comes to tea just about anything. Not a fan of chai or oolong. Tropical, fruity, ginger, minty, etc. Loose or bagged is fine.
2. LOVE spicy, like jalapeno/habanero spicy. Fuzzy textures (like peach skin) freak me out so please don't send any peach or kiwi skin. :p
3. I've never had vegan marshmallows, if you have any in your area would love one. I also love getting a local item from your area if that is possible.
4. Red, royal blue, pink, purple, turquoise. Love bright, vibrant colors. Not a fan of pale colors, like pale yellow or pale green or pale pink.
5. Kayaking, outdoors, my pups, music, working out.
6. The 3 bow wows love treats and hubby will raid whatever arrives.
7. Absolutely!
8. I try but haven't done a Christmas tree in a long time as I don't trust the pooches.
9. No spoon or snowglobe collections...
10. See #2 regarding fuzzy items...
11. I am so not crafty or much of a cook so getting anything homemade done is next to impossible. I have had a couple of stellar moments in the kitchen but for the most part not so much.
12. I do read when time allows but I usually buy books on my Nexus tablet and read them that way. Like reading biography and autobiography the most. I also read magazines from time to time.
13. Right now my home is in major upheaval. I've been trying to get motivated to decorate but have found all my beautiful southwestern motif items just don't look right in our new house (moved from AZ to SWFL 2 years ago) so most of it is getting packed away and I am now in shopping mode for more of a coastal look with a few of my southwestern items here and there.

Hope these answers help! Can't wait for the exchange!

Calling peacefulveglady08:

Is there anything in particular you would like to receive?
Do you like nuts?
Sweet or spicy, or both?
What are your favorite fall scents?
Do you have any fur-kids?

Stay tuned. There may be more questions.

I love nuts , cashews, peanuts, almonds, mixed, sunflower seeds.

I like Sweet over spicey.

I like apple and Cinnamon and pumpkin

We have two cats...

I want to remind everyone who participates in the exchange to think twice before mailing off breakable items. In the past when I've received breakable items, they arrived damaged and broken because they weren't wrapped securely, or even wrapped at all. :( If you absolutely MUST mail something breakable, be sure to wrap it so thoroughly in protective materials that it would arrive on the moon in one piece. You don't want any disappointed recipient having to throw out or attempt to repair what you've sent, especially if it's a lovingly handmade item that you spent time working on.

Thanks.

Reactions: sallyomally
Calling Sallyomally,

We at Autumn woods are compiling ideas for your package , we are wondering what you would like..

Do you like too bake? What do you like to bake and what you look forward too while baking?

Love to bake. Look forward to eating what I bake!:D I enjoy baking just about anything- cookies, breads, cakes, pies.. Love anything to do with the kitchen- cookbooks, aprons, kitchen gadgets- I'm a very domestic gal!

What are your favorite flavors of fall ? Food, drinks ETC?

Cinnamon, pumpkin, vanilla, love the fall spices. I enjoy tea of all kinds. We like to eat at our house,and enjoy snack-y foods- salty, spicy, sweet, savory, crunchy- love them all!

What is your favorite Autumn /Fall Scent?

Hmmm... like them all- cinnamon spice, pumpkin, vanilla,apple. Anything "fallish".

How do you enjoy Halloween?

We really don't celebrate Halloween, but I do enjoy celebrating the harvest- pumpkins, scarecrows, the lovely colors. We do decorate the house for fall. Fall is one of my favorite seasons.

We will come back later for more questions when we think of more but here is a start....
THANK YOU!

Wolfie!

Are you partial to savory or sweet? Do you like chocolate? How many dog companions do you have and do they like treats too?

Wolfie!

Are you partial to savory or sweet? Do you like chocolate? How many dog companions do you have and do they like treats too?

Either is savory or sweet is good. I don't like chocolate, I love it. I have 4 dogs and none of them have met a treat they didn't like.

Thanks Fall Fairy! :)