Package Exchange 2013 Fall Exchange Q & A

Has everyone heard from the Fall Fairy? If not, let me know. Just a few short weeks left. My shopping is nearly complete!

:bp: RENEE! :bp:

I have questions! :D Sorry the questions are slightly late, the package should still be on time though!

Which Hogwarts house do you think you would be in? And who are your favourite characters?

What are your favourite types of tea?

Is there anything gluten-y that you miss?

Do you like Halloween?

Which fruit-based flavours do you like best, if any?

Do you have any animal friends?

What are your favourite kinds of baked goods?

:bp: RENEE! :bp:

I have questions! :D Sorry the questions are slightly late, the package should still be on time though!

Which Hogwarts house do you think you would be in? And who are your favourite characters?

What are your favourite types of tea?

Is there anything gluten-y that you miss?

Do you like Halloween?

Which fruit-based flavours do you like best, if any?

Do you have any animal friends?

What are your favourite kinds of baked goods?
Oh yaaayyyyyyy! Hiiiiiii < 3

I'm a Hufflepuff, through and through. Which means I work hard but don't need the glory the other houses seem to thrive on, that I value kindness and loyalty and that I love to eat! My favourite characters are (in order :rofl:) Ron Weasley, Remus Lupin, Arthur Weasley and Dobby.

Hmmmmm...I love all teas, but especially delicate jasmine, black teas with strong flavours and vanilla rooibos.

I miss seitan :sob: Other than that, I've had amazing success with everything I've tried to convert.

I like Halloween quite a bit, but prefer the autumn-y and cutesy side of it vs. the scary stuff. :pumpkin:

Mango! I like all fruit flavours, to be honest, but I'm pretty sure tropical ones are my favourite. :mango::pa:

We have 2 kitties, (Incorrigible) Schroeder and (Sweet Potato) Lucy.:kitty::cat:

My favourites tend to be centred around fruit, sometimes pastries and never overly sweet. For example, apple upside down cake, cherry tarts or just a nice custard cream cookie.

Thank you! I'm moving at the end of this month, so try to send out as early as you can! I lurrrrrvvvvvve youuu :flower: :rabbit:

The first two questions above really hurt my eyes this morning

The fall exchange fairy apologises, and has edited the colours <3

Renee, thanks for the warning, I'll make sure to send your package off as early as possible, so that it reaches you before the move! :D

A FEW MORE QUESTIONS FOR PEACEFULVEGLADY:

You said you were looking for more vegan books. Did you mean cookbooks?
Do you like candles?
Do you like coffee and/or tea?
Do your kitties like toys?
Do you like to cook?

A FEW MORE QUESTIONS FOR PEACEFULVEGLADY:

You said you were looking for more vegan books. Did you mean cookbooks?
Do you like candles?
Do you like coffee and/or tea?
Do your kitties like toys?
Do you like to cook?
Sorry for the delay Autumn Fairy!! I am just dealing with things among my home....

Yes, I am looking for cookbooks , I have the becoming Vegan and vegeterian and another but, I have not gotten outside of those.

Yes I Like seasonal candles as the holidays are approaching.

I like Organic and Natural Coffee and teas....

The kitty's has been very bad lately but, they can use some toys..

Yes I love too cook and bake...

RENEE!

Your package has been posted :D it should be there within a week, keeping my fingers crossed that it reaches you in time!

Aeryfairy!!!!!

Your package left my little fairy hands this afternoon headed in your direction. Should be there in about one week. Please excuse the funky green box, this fairy likes to reuse so grabbed an empty box from work that had those Keurig coffee container thingys it in....

:pumpkin::dog::pumpkin:

Aeryfairy!!!!!

Your package left my little fairy hands this afternoon headed in your direction. Should be there in about one week. Please excuse the funky green box, this fairy likes to reuse so grabbed an empty box from work that had those Keurig coffee container thingys it in....

:pumpkin::dog::pumpkin:

WHEEEEEEEEE :D so excited, thank you fall fairy! and I approve of both funky green boxes and recycling :D

It's almost here!! Looks like everyone has done a fabulous job of quizzing their matches. It'll soon be time to post those pics! :pinkelephant::clp:

PEACEFULVEGLADY!

Fall Fairy will be mailing your package a bit late, likely Tues of next week. So sorry for the delay. One of your items was ordered from the Fall Fairy Factory and I didn't notice the late delivery date until after placing the order. Again, sorry!