Package Exchange 2013 Fall Exchange Q & A

Ahhhh, the fiancé just called to tell me that my package arrived! But I can't get to it until the weekend, and so until then I have no idea who to thank! But thank you, whoever you are, and I cannot wait to find out what's in it! :D

Ahhhh, the fiancé just called to tell me that my package arrived! But I can't get to it until the weekend, and so until then I have no idea who to thank! But thank you, whoever you are, and I cannot wait to find out what's in it! :D

Wow!!! That was fast!

Fall Fairy, I cam home to find my package on my doorstep! Thank youuuuuuu! I'm moving this weekend and don't think I'll have internet until the first, so I'll pop up the pictures then. < 3

PEACEFULVEGLADY:

My assistant, the Tracking Fairy, says your last item has arrived in the city but is still not at my door. So either way I will mail your package
tomorrow. If the last item doesn't arrive by then, I will just send it when it gets here.

Sorry again for the delay!

Calling Sallyomally, Your package will be delayed , the Autumn fairy and at the Autumn village is behind in things , will let you know when its shipped.
We are instructed to ask you what else you like for Autumn/Fall time .
Thanks

CALLING :pumpkin:ZIRPKATZE!

The fall exchange fairy apologizes for the delay in getting your goody box to you, but it *has* been sent, and you should get it on Thursday, October 31st, just in time for All Hallows Eve! Watch for it!

Calling Sallyomally, Your package will be delayed , the Autumn fairy and at the Autumn village is behind in things , will let you know when its shipped.
We are instructed to ask you what else you like for Autumn/Fall time .
Thanks
Yay! Very excited! Oh my goodness... hmmm.... well, I love candles and things that smell nice and anything to use in the bath or shower. Love teas and spicy apple cider-y drinks to sip . Can't think of anything else at the moment. I'm sure I'll love anything that you send, Autumn Fairy. The idea of getting a box of fun things in the mail is enough for me. I'm very easy to please. :) Thank you!

Calling Sallyomally,
The Autumn Fairy helpers informed her that your package will be finished soon and will be coming your way as soon as we finished....