Youtube channel

Veganite

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
I just wanted to share this guys YouTube channel with everyone. I've tried several of his recipes. Some are easy and some require a bit of deligence and effort. I've stumbled on some really good channels, but this guy is amazing, in that he takes non-vegan meals and veganizes them. He is definitely worth checking out.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF-ACPYNN0oXD4ihS5mbbmw

Reactions: Lou and Damo
I do especially love East Indian cuisine, but we do prefer a 'vegan theme' on a vegan forum. Most vegetarian recipes can be modified easily, if they're not vegan, but personally, I stick to vegan channels. I suspect a lot of recipes will contain butter (ghee) and/or eggs, which won't work for most vegans. Thanks for your input, Nadezhda.

I just wanted to share this guys YouTube channel with everyone. I've tried several of his recipes. Some are easy and some require a bit of deligence and effort. I've stumbled on some really good channels, but this guy is amazing, in that he takes non-vegan meals and veganizes them. He is definitely worth checking out.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF-ACPYNN0oXD4ihS5mbbmw

Oh, Yeah! The Avantardenvegan. His stuff is always more elaborate than I can handle. I liked his Tofu scramble.

You know what I think might be cool? A thread where we share a youtube recipe that we tried and liked. Not just a channel, but a specific video and recipe.

The Avantardenvegan. His stuff is always more elaborate than I can handle.
For me a lot of his recipes are technical, but totally doable. It's just having all the ingredients on hand. I watch his channel purely for entertainment reasons, as I love vegan cuisine. If I can take something away from watching one, great, if not, I still enjoy his channel, immensely. He makes vegan cuisine look amazing. We'd be in big trouble if we had smell-a-vision ;)

He's (Avantgardevegan) where I got the idea to do chia-cherry-berrry pudding. He does just about the same thing but uses only mixed berries - I just halve the berries and substitute the rest with cherries. It's super delicious.

I think a lot of his recipes are super fussy. That one on seitan bacon just blows my mind. Tooooooo much work for me. But I'm still glad he shares his recipes. It's fun seeing a trained chef displaying his knowledge. Not sure how many other vegan cooking channels are actually hosted by a professionally-trained chef. (That's not saying the other vegan cooking channels are bad, however - they all have great recipes to share.)

Reactions: Nadezhda and Lou