Yet another Vicious pitbull tale

Cute story.

One of the friendliest dogs I knew was another of the "dangerous breeds" - a rottweiler. She was a very friendly, happy well-adjusted dog.

I think it's time to start locking bad pet owners up.

If someone will abuse their pet dog, how do they treat their kids or partner?

The dog's a witch! :woo:

This is why you can't trust pit bulls. :no:

Yeah, I mean look at the first picture - that dog is clearly putting a giant spell on that guy by covering his face in magical slobber. It's like komodo dragons with deadly venom saliva.

Reactions: sallyomally
My friend has a lab mix and he will chase kids that don't know how to act around dogs because he thinks they are playing. Nothing dangerous or harmful... he is the sweetest dog.

Nice to see a happy ending :clap:

Reactions: sallyomally
543610_10100574214730926_5515898_50477082_124133479_n.jpg

Guess which one is conspiring to kill the others?

Nope. A dog outranks a human. But it's a known fact abusers/killers often start with animals.

This is why animal abuse needs to be taken far more seriously. Part of the judicial system should be aimed at preventing, and when people commit crimes that are likely to lead to more serious crimes in the future, the results should reflect that.

I bet when a dog attack is reported to a news group the exchange these days goes something like this:
"We just received a report of a vicious dog attack"
"Was it a pit bull?"
"No, it was a <insert random "non-vicious" dog breed here>"
"Sorry, we don't have time to cover such a story. Pit bulls are what bring ratings these days."

I bet when a dog attack is reported to a news group the exchange these days goes something like this:
"Was it a pit bull?"
"Sorry, we don't have time to cover such a story. Pit bulls are what bring ratings these days."

Yep I have no doubt this is how it goes also. It's not newsworthy if it's not a pit.

"Was it a pit bull?"

Or there's always the "the owners claim their dog is a golden retriever but DNA tests are in progress to determine if the dog happens to be a mixed breed with a more dangerous type, such as a Pit Bull."

They never release the DNA tests, of course.

ETA: I said "Pitt Bull". What is it, a famous actor? Fix'd

"Was it a pit bull?"

It's the same story here in the UK with Staffordshire Bull Terriers.

If the media wasn't skewing data so much in this manner, I would be interested to see some authentic broken down statistics of what percentage of dog attacks occur with different breeds, pure bred or otherwise. I see more people with high-strung nippy toy/terrier-sized dogs than I do large breed dogs that I would have any doubts about going near.