Would anyone like to help me out?

srehn

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Omnivore
Hello there! My name is Sofia Rehn. I am a student at Arizona State University and I am writing a paper on a community of people. My goal is to share a different outlook on the vegan community rather than what people see as the "surface-level" identity. With that being said, it is essential for me to conduct interviews that allow me to see from a new perspective.
If you are interested in filling out a survey for me it would be greatly appreciated. The survey is composed of short and long response questions. Even if I only get two people to fill this out I will be able to proceed with my paper. This survey will be anonymous. Information obtained from this survey will only be viewed by me, my instructors, and my fellow students in the course.

If you have any questions or concerns you can also message me!
Thank you very much for participating!

Survey Link

Only vegans can participate or anyone??? I'm omnivore if its acceptable i would love to.
Thank you for your interest! I am currently done with this survey but will be conducting a new one and posting it in a new thread soon. You are more than welcome to participate.

It's me again! If anyone would like to help me out by participating in this survey it would be greatly appreciated! This survey is for the same paper that I am composing but contains different questions. Just like the first survey, it is completely anonymous and information obtained will only be seen by me and my instructor. My goal is to understand a group of people further than their "surface identity"

If you have questions or concerns feel free to ask me! Thank you all again! I got some great information for you all in my first survey!

New Survey Link

I could use a couple more responses for my most recent survey. Your feedback is extremely helpful for the paper I am writing for school.
Thank you all so much! :D

SURVEY LINK

Reactions: Manish
did ur survey, did a quick prayer hoping no malware was sent in to my pc...