Survey: Information behaviors-When going vegan

Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
Hi all,

My name is Rebekah. I'm a librarian and a graduate student at the University of South Carolina, pursuing a Master's of Library and Information Science. I am also a long-term vegan. For one of my classes right now, I have chosen to study information-seeking behaviors during the process of going vegan. Would anyone here be willing to take my survey? It's 8 questions long and hosted on Google Forms. Answers are anonymous and used only for my assignment. I am hoping for responses from participants who are fully vegan, rather than those who are currently questioning/transitioning or vegetarian.

Thank you for your consideration! :)

Done, was very quick.

Welcome to the forum!
Hope you find more topics here that interest you!

Hi all,

My name is Rebekah. I'm a librarian and a graduate student at the University of South Carolina, pursuing a Master's of Library and Information Science. I am also a long-term vegan. For one of my classes right now, I have chosen to study information-seeking behaviors during the process of going vegan. Would anyone here be willing to take my survey? It's 8 questions long and hosted on Google Forms. Answers are anonymous and used only for my assignment. I am hoping for responses from participants who are fully vegan, rather than those who are currently questioning/transitioning or vegetarian.

Thank you for your consideration! :)
Update: I have closed the survey now. Thanks to anyone who helped!