Why Vegans FLIP OUT!

Bite Size Vegan

Vegan Fruit-Ninja
Reaction score
Why do vegans flip out at the slightest provocation? Why are we so sensitive and quick to jump down peoples' throats? Why do we have to be so annoying and self-righteous? This video answers all of these questions for all my non-vegans out there! For more information on what I mention in this video, check out all the videos linked in the video description.

Reactions: Andy_T and Amy SF
A friend/coworker is getting 25 baby chicks to raise for eggs. So we had a very nice chat, with a third person, about the chicken/egg industry. I managed to be informative without flipping out. They were very surprised by the information. I even sent them a link over the weekend, which they actually watched and commented on Monday morning. Although they were shocked, I doubt it made enough of an impact but at least they are more informed, now...you never know how things like this can gnaw in the back of someone's mind.

A friend/coworker is getting 25 baby chicks to raise for eggs. So we had a very nice chat, with a third person, about the chicken/egg industry. I managed to be informative without flipping out. They were very surprised by the information. I even sent them a link over the weekend, which they actually watched and commented on Monday morning. Although they were shocked, I doubt it made enough of an impact but at least they are more informed, now...you never know how things like this can gnaw in the back of someone's mind.
25 chickens!

25 chickens!
I know. And the worst part is, they tried this before. Apparently, they didn't provide appropriate protection because they were all taken by coyotes and foxes in the area. :(

Not that I begrudge coyotes and foxes a meal. It just seems irresponsible to be so cavalier about it. Like, oh well, we'll see what happens this time. Although she assures me her SO has built a really nice coop which they didn't have before. But they will still be free roaming during the day. [emoji31]

Awesome! Yeah I just did a video on the whole backyard chicken thing :p So glad you were there to educate!