Who is your favorite vegan celebrity?

Lou

Forum Legend
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
So Who is your favorite vegan celebrity?

People just posted a list of vegan celebrities but feel free to pick someone who is not on that list.
And we already did who is your favorite YouTube Vegan so, please no "youtube celebrities".

Off the top of my head, I would say Ellen Page is my favorite. But then she turned evil and destroyed the moon. So maybe Natalie Portman.

You don't have to pick off that list.
What? Wait! You are a Black Sabbath fan? I would never have guessed. ;)

Today I Learned that Cam Newton is a vegan (since February).

I'm not changing my vote, though. The panthers used to be an important division rival to the 49ers. Back during the Kapernick years and there was some animosity between Newton and Kapernick. So, I can't root for him anyway.

the thing is that Cam isn't playing well this year and is now injured. Carolina (State Mascot a BBQ pig) is blaming his diet. And you know, Panthers are carnivores.

Most football teams are carnivores. Only the Broncos, Bills (they are Buffalo bills), and Colts are herbivores.

Cardinals and Rams?

OH! I totally forgot the Lambs. TY. Probably my Red and Gold colors showing there.

I actually considered the Cardinals and some of the other Birds. But the bird teams are either carnivores or omnivores. Even geese which are primarily herbivores eat bugs when they see them. Orioles (but they are baseball), I believe are true Fructovores (like hummingbirds).

Fun fact: The Stanford team, the Cardinals, is named after the color, not the bird. And their mascot is a tree. Makes you wonder if they really understand the concept. Especially with an ax being the trophy for the Bears/Cardinals game. I wonder if they considered having a bunch of Catholic priests come running out at halftime?

Reactions: vesper818
I have another favourite vegan celeb.... Billy Bob Thornton. Have been watching him in Goliath and am impressed.

Emma JC

• Informative
Reactions: Raven and Lou
I have another favourite vegan celeb.... Billy Bob Thornton. Have been watching him in Goliath and am impressed.

Emma JC

btw - I believe that I read somewhere that Billy Bob is also a whole food plant based vegan, which would help to account for his svelteness

Emma JC

Reactions: Lou
the only requirement for being a celebrity is being famous. So yes Greta is now a celebrity.

And if I read the news right she is now driving a red Tesla Model 3 to Peru.

I'm keeping an eye out.

I'm changing my vote to Sir Paul McCartney.
I didn't think he was vegan but according to Live Kindly he is now one. Yea.

Former Beatles frontman Sir Paul McCartney has been living meat-free since 1975 but these days, the rock ‘n’ roll legend is all-vegan.​
His plant-based diet has powered him through his recent solo world tours where he performed two-and-a-half-hour shows featuring more than 30 songs.​
The 77-year-old made a short documentary film with his daughters Mary and Stella McCartney which looked at the impact of animal agriculture on the planet. The film, which is called “One Day a Week,” also features vegan actors Emma Stone and Woody Harrelson and encourages people to reduce their consumption of meat. “[If] we all join together in this effort, we can help improve the environment, reduce the negative impacts of climate change, and even improve people’s health,” McCartney said.​
He added, “Through this campaign, I can say to people, ‘Just try it’ and show that it can actually be quite fun when you look at what you do, what you eat, how you live and think, ‘is this what I’m gonna do for the rest of my life or would it be interesting to try making a change?’”
- https://www.livekindly.co/vegan-musicians/

So going back to mascots, during today's game I saw a commercial for Rocket Mortgage that sort of took off on my football teams are mostly carnivores topic. but these guys used college football teams which brought up some interesting pizza choices. The Oregon Duck got an anchovy pizza. Good to see Bevo the Longhorn get a vegetarian. sure I get the pun, but Ralphie the buffalo is not going to each buffalo chicken pizza. (heck that is even the wrong state). and I'm still scratching my head on Brutus the buckeye getting a cheese pizza. I did chuckle when Big Al got the pizza with nuts. (Big Al is an elephant).

Anya Taylor Joy.
I think we should add her to the list.
I loved her in the Queen's Gambit.
And she is a hot commodity now. she has been in so many films this year.

Reactions: Emma JC