When's your Veggieversary?

I was thinking of going to a veg restaurant called 90 Degree Melt in London. There is a sandwich named after Donald Trump and I would feel almost guilty going there and ordering it as I know he isn't the most popular person on VV.:blush:

I was thinking of going to a veg restaurant called 90 Degree Melt in London. There is a sandwich named after Donald Trump and I would feel almost guilty going there and ordering it as I know he isn't the most popular person on VV.:blush:

Well, if you order it, take comfort in the fact that you'll eventually be pooping him out.

I realised I didn't even say what the sandwich was called, I laughed when I read it. It's an American diner-style restaurant. The Donald Trump Mexican Melt. :rolleyes::p

Reactions: Freesia and KLS52
I don’t have a specific date. I do remember I finally made the decision to become a strict vegetarian in August 1997, but it took me a while to go completely vegetarian because I was a bit unprepared and a little nervous about it. I decided I was going to finish the dead animal flesh I already had, and once that was gone, I’d be officially vegetarian. I also had a setback or two, but once I found the fortitude, I stuck with it. So I’ve been a vegetarian for 20 years now.

Reactions: Freesia and PTree15
Today!! :D Three years, woooo!!! :broccoli: And it's also five months vegan for me.... ;)

WeChat-Pete-Charlie-Dancing.gif
veggie-versary.png

Think i'll paint my arse green on my next anniversary.

I suppose goin' veg wasn't too much of a stretch for me... I really didn't eat that much meat to begin with.

In fact, that must've been apparent to others more than to me... my ex told me he'd buy himself a big steak every time I was out of town. LOL :rolleyes:

Congratulations! We all regret not quitting animals sooner. I was 45 - so even though I've been vegan longer than you now, when you're my age, you'll have a much better track record than I do! :p

Reactions: KLS52
It's my four-year veggieversary! :D I've been vegan for almost a year & a half, but I've been meat-free four years today....

I even made my second meme ever! LMFAO :p

4-years-no-5bc39f.jpg

I can't believe I ever used to eat these beautiful, lovable beasties.... Look how sweeeet!! :smitten:

Rethinking_Farm_Animals30.jpg

image.jpg

guernsey-happy-cow-green-field.jpg.653x0_q80_crop-smart.jpg

tour_ny_outside_1_credit_lesley_marino.jpg
hqdefault.jpg

farm_sanctuary.jpg

Pk-bFWfT_400x400.jpeg
animals-are-friends-not-food-drawstring-bag.jpg

I-Love-Veggies-Fresh-Veggies-Day.jpg
Congrats! :flower: :pinkelephant: :broccoli: