What's in Your Fruit Bowl ?

Bananas, avocado, blueberries, blackberries, an apple, lemons and limes. I got the blackberries at a local farm stand, and they are huge and so delicious. I was going to have some for dessert, but I'm stuffed from dinner.

Reactions: KLS52
I have lots of fruit as I just got a grocery delivery yesterday. I had pink grapefruit juice and a banana today.

Reactions: PTree15 and KLS52
I had half of the most gorgeous cantaloupe melon.
I bought one last week and it was really good. I did have to leave it out on the counter for a good 3-4 days to ripen though.

I’m happy the watermelons are looking good again. I bought two quarter pieces and both are sweet and juicy. I may try the whole ones again…this looks like it’s a good batch. I’d rather pay $8 for a whole one than $6 for two quarters. But I had to test it out first to make sure they are good.

Reactions: PTree15 and Raven
Cherries (I splurged, as these were pricey, but they are sooooo good!)
Pineapple
Bananas
Limes
Granny Smith apples
1 lemon

• Love
Reactions: Raven
Someone said cherries are $2.99/lb at Big Y…I’m going to go check that out! I haven’t seen them for less than $4.99…or maybe it was $3.99…but I now I can’t remember.

I just bought some watermelon slices. They were lovely and refreshing.

• Friendly
Reactions: shyvas
I have bananas and grapes since they were on sale. I have been wanting watermelon but I can't buy a whole one and the trays or bowls of cut watermelon are really expensive.

I have bananas and grapes since they were on sale. I have been wanting watermelon but I can't buy a whole one and the trays or bowls of cut watermelon are really expensive.
We have quarters sold here. I paid $3.50 for one which is actually a lot less than what they had been going for. I did just buy a whole one for $5.99. I’ve been lucky that it stays ok in the refrigerator a good 5-6 days after I cut it. I can easily eat a whole (seedless) watermelon in that time frame lol.

Reactions: Chryssie