What's in Your Fruit Bowl ?

I have cherries, apples, bananas and frozen blueberries. I also have a tin of mandarin oranges that I might have later with some ice cream.

Tasteless watermelon
I had melon today and it wasn't nice. I only have apples, lemons and avocado.

I have completely gone off bananas for some reason so I stopped buying them. They used to be my favourite fruit when I was a kid.

• Friendly
Reactions: PTree15 and KLS52
I had melon today and it wasn't nice. I only have apples, lemons and avocado.

I have completely gone off bananas for some reason so I stopped buying them. They used to be my favourite fruit when I was a kid.
I’m the same with bananas! Not sure why. I buy them for husband…and the raccoons lol. They love them.

• Friendly
Reactions: Raven and PTree15
A Granny Smith apple, lemons, limes, frozen pineapple and frozen blueberries. I need to make a run to the farm stand for some peaches and tomatoes.

Reactions: HappyRoxy and KLS52
Apples and bananas. Grapes in the refrigerator. I miss my watermelon. 😞

One navel orange, several apples (Nittany and Stayman Winesap), and a partially-used bulb of garlic.
one Granny Smith apple, 4 bananas, 2 grapefruit and some garlic

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com
Purple onions...🧅
What's with garlic and onions in the fruit bowl? Am I missing something 🤔
I did chop an apple on the cutting bowl I used to mince garlic last night. Half went in oats and other half in salad. The oats were interesting, the salad a nice addition :shrug:

What's with garlic and onions in the fruit bowl? Am I missing something 🤔
I did chop an apple on the cutting bowl I used to mince garlic last night. Half went in oats and other half in salad. The oats were interesting, the salad a nice addition :shrug:

well, there is just one bowl... no space for multiple bowls for multiple vegetation - the bowl therefore right now has 2 potatoes as well as bananas, garlic and the apple... 🍏🥔🍌🧄 oh and technically it is more of a wire basket than a bowl

Emma JC

well, there is just one bowl... no space for multiple bowls for multiple vegetation - the bowl therefore right now has 2 potatoes as well as bananas, garlic and the apple... 🍏🥔🍌🧄 oh and technically it is more of a wire basket than a bowl

Emma JC
😆 If it were just one person I'd have thought that, but two in a row was funny!
I have a monkey that holds my garlic, just garlic.
I have apples, blackberries in fridge, blueberries and strawbs in freezer
Can't wait for good citrus!
Aldi has pomegranites for .99 this week 😃. Looked good last week when they were like $2

• Haha
Reactions: Tom L.
@Emma JC I have a basket instead of a bowl, too!... I received a fruit basket as a gift, and thought: why throw it out? I think it's more ornamental than a bowl, although there's nothing wrong with a bowl. The only drawback to a basket would be if something were overly ripe or maybe on the verge of dripping juice, even though it wasn't starting to spoil. I currently have some berries in the fridge too: blueberries, black and red raspberries. I think berries spoil more quickly than most other fruit and that's why I usually keep them cool, even though I prefer my fruit room-temperature. I've been mixing an assortment of them in my oats.

Anyway, the small shelf between my fridge and stove usually looks like an ever-changing Still Life. (except that I usually keep my potatoes on that shelf in the bag I bought them in, next to the basket. I can't remember seeing any taters in a still life).

Last edited:
Reactions: Emma JC and KLS52