What's in Your Fruit Bowl ?

No more minneolas :confused:. They were the best! I still have 5 tasty but tough oranges, an Ambrosia apple I never had before, peppers and celery (If you count those)
Oh yeah, the rubbery melon in the fridge that just may end up as compost

• Sad
Reactions: Val
Do you have anything like Misfits boxes you could order?
We need our produce now more then ever I think. I so want to eat junk, but really trying hard to eat healthy
I’m doing so bad with eating junk food. I gained five pounds already even though I started walking. I did better today though. I just need to focus more and get out of this hermit/doom and gloom mode. I think it has something to do with where I’m living and knowing it’s only temporary...like how much damage can I really do in a few months. A lot, apparently.
I think we have something like what you mentioned. I should look into it.

Do you have anything like Misfits boxes you could order?
We need our produce now more then ever I think. I so want to eat junk, but really trying hard to eat healthy
I can check into that. I am eating pretty well despite the lack of fruit. One thing I didn't stock up on was a lot of junk food, which is good. :D Once the pretzels and tortilla chips go, that's it, lol. I have popcorn, though, which is good.

• Haha
  • Friendly
Reactions: Val and shyvas
mine has nothing but oranges with tough membranes.
I'm all out of all things green, but frozen broccoli of course.
Thank goodness for the little produce market I can just get in and out of!

• Friendly
Reactions: Val and PTree15
Just apples. I have some blueberries defrosting in the fridge, the last of the bag.

• Friendly
actually in the bowl is a tomato and a squash and two bananas hang beside it - the rest of the fruit is in the fridge and the freezer :bd:

Emma JC

Two apples and frozen blueberries.
I'd love cherries! I haven't seen them here yet.
Pineapple were only .99 cents, but the last time I ate pineapple was when I had that badddd tummy ache!
I need prunes, not for constipations.... :dismay: . I read about prunes being so good for you, so started eating 2-3 in the morning. Just perfect! I get them from Trader Joes and dont' know when I'll go back

• Friendly
Reactions: Emma JC and Val