What's in Your Fruit Bowl ?

I upgraded our fruit bowl. I bought red grapes, kiwi, and bananas as well as oranges and apples. (strawberries remain an overpriced disappointment)
I'm embarrassed to say the family was delighted. Can't keep them out of the grapes.

three oranges, three lemons, one grapefruit, four granny smith apples, one red onion

Emma JC

Reactions: Val
My produce market always gets super deals on strawberries- same name as everywhere else.They had two clamshell packs for $1 the other day. The first one I used quickly in smoothies, the second one was starting to go bad today-but not normal. Normally berries shouls have a white fuzzy mold, these just like began to rot without other normal signs. I soaked for a long time in vinegar water then cooked them with some sugar and pureed, added chia for jam :dizzy:. If that's not gmo I don't what they are!
Like the potatoes that get black inside without growing....ick

Honeycrisp apples, Minneola tangelos, bananas, limes, strawberries, grapes, raspberries, pineapple, and cantaloupe, currently. Seems like a lot now, but my family will have it eaten within the week (I have a bunch of teenagers o_O ).

I have a few red grapes that I am about to eat, one avocado and some very unripe bananas!

A couple of lemons and one lime. :( I'm still trying to avoid the stores while I care for my dad. I just don't want to risk getting the virus and giving it to him, so fresh fruit won't be on my list for a bit.

• Friendly
Reactions: Val and KLS52
Just bananas. I’m hoping to get some pears in Saturday’s delivery.

• Friendly
A couple of lemons and one lime. :( I'm still trying to avoid the stores while I care for my dad. I just don't want to risk getting the virus and giving it to him, so fresh fruit won't be on my list for a bit.
Do you have anything like Misfits boxes you could order?
We need our produce now more then ever I think. I so want to eat junk, but really trying hard to eat healthy

• Friendly
Reactions: Val and KLS52