What's in Your Fruit Bowl ?

one grapefruit, one red onion and a banana stand beside which is almost never empty - the rest of the fruit is frozen (berries, pineapple, mango)

Emma JC

Reactions: Val
navel oranges, mandarins, lemons, limes and gala apples
I'm super miffed that the FL strawberries, which are supposed to be in my bowl, look awful this year. I have frozen ones, but they're not the same. 😔

Reactions: Val and Emma JC
One sad banana - which, if not eaten by E today, will be tossed.

<<<— not a fruit fan.
I'm not a huge fan of fruit either. I make myself eat some, but I can't get all the fruit that Daily Dozen app thinks I'm supposed to get unless I cheat and count fruits that aren't considered fruits like tomatoes and olives.

Reactions: Val and Poppy
I'm not a huge fan of fruit either. I make myself eat some, but I can't get all the fruit that Daily Dozen app thinks I'm supposed to get unless I cheat and count fruits that aren't considered fruits like tomatoes and olives.

do you like ice cream? it is a great way to eat fruit by freezing your ripe bananas and then making nice cream from them and you can pop in frozen berries too or pineapple or any other frozen fruit you like, a bit of vanilla, a tiny bit of salt and fruit for dessert....

I love my bananas and berries in smoothies or on oatmeal or cereal so that is my main intake. I like apples but never seem to eat them if I buy them.

Emma JC

• Friendly
Reactions: Val and MoreGreens

Honestly, most of the fruit I get is in kombucha or jam.

Reactions: Val and MoreGreens
do you like ice cream? it is a great way to eat fruit by freezing your ripe bananas and then making nice cream from them and you can pop in frozen berries too or pineapple or any other frozen fruit you like, a bit of vanilla, a tiny bit of salt and fruit for dessert....

I love my bananas and berries in smoothies or on oatmeal or cereal so that is my main intake. I like apples but never seem to eat them if I buy them.

Emma JC
I do like all those things. I have to be careful not to get too much fructose at once, so I think it's more that I got out of the habit of eating tradional fruit. I do eat an orange as well as a date and some dried currants every day for part of my snacks ... my palate just prefers all things savory over sweet. Seriously though, even okra is a fruit so technically I eat a lot of fruits, I just prefer the mislabeled ones. May my oddness ever grow! ;):joy:

I'm the opposite and have to refrain myself from not eating more fruit. ;)