What's in Your Fruit Bowl ?

What'd you do take the whole nasty thing back in a garbage bag?
I think I'd only done that with black mold date
I did actually. I was just so mad. I had been getting tasteless fruit for months, wasting money. So I was in a bad place where fruit was concerned lol. That was kind of the last straw. Don’t get me wrong, I waste money at times because I can’t be bothered to return things and I’m very uncomfortable doing so. But I spent $7 on a whole watermelon and I was going to be damned if I was going to through out the entire thing. They were perfectly fine with the return and didn’t blink an eye.

I'm terrible at eating fruit. Mine has 3 bananas, an onion, a green capsicum and that's it.
Don't see anything terrible in it. :shrug: E.g. i prefer veggies over fruit, plus we eat fruit very rarely, because they are very expensive here (except maybe some apple cultivars), and it's better to spend money on nutritious veggies. Figuratively, it's called: "We don't know already where to mend holes [in budget]". In winter most fruits are unavailable at all, but it's ok, because since ancient Rus', northerners have always lived without big diversity of veggies, and they managed to maintain health with other nutritional sources, like herbs, trees' bark, shrubs' leaves, forest mushrooms, swamp berries, fermented foods and drinks, etc.