Whatcha Eatin?

I had a vegan cheese, tomato and pesto panini and potato wedges. Then half of two little vegan cakes. Oreo brownie and cherry bakewell flavours.🥰

I had crumpets with vegan butter. I'm going to try the new PB Muller yoghurts later.

Reactions: Emma JC
I'm interested in what you think! I've heard very bad reviews, but have never seen them anywhere to buy anyway.
I had the strawberry one and it was okay. Nothing special. I couldn't compare it to the non-vegan ones as it has been so long since I had one. I got it from Asda.

I had the strawberry one and it was okay. Nothing special. I couldn't compare it to the non-vegan ones as it has been so long since I had one. I got it from Asda.
I bought their vanilla rice pudding which wasn’t too bad for a store bought one. Nothing compares to homemade rice pudding.

I bought their vanilla rice pudding which wasn’t too bad for a store bought one. Nothing compares to homemade rice pudding.
I just had the chocolate ball one and it wasn't nice at all. It tastes very artificial. I will look for the rice pudding one.

it is our Thanksgiving today and I am cooking a fair amount later so I think I am going to make my Baked Lemony Berry Pancake Bars and have maple syrup on top

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

Reactions: Raven