Whatcha Eatin?

just had noodley soup again today with a new type of noodles - have been using Mr Noodles without the soup mix as they were on sale - they have palm oil and other s___ in them so I found some bulk simple noodles and they worked very well and just have wheat in them

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

Reactions: KLS52
I had a banana and kale smoothie and some sourdough bread with vegan butter. Two cups of black coffee too.

I'm still a bit hungry even though it is not even 9 am yet. I was up at 5 this morning. I might have a bowl of the lentil soup I made.

Reactions: Emma JC and KLS52
I had toast and coffee and a few salted peanuts for breakfast. I'm going to go out and buy salad ingredients this morning as I fancy a big avocado salad with a vegan dressing.

Tomato and avocado on whole grain seeded bread with lots of vegan mayo. I love how the juice from the tomato mixes with the mayo and makes a delicious sloppy mess. :lick:

I bought a sandwich from Coop that I had for breakfast when I got home.

Reactions: Emma JC
I had my morning decaf then 1/2 of a protein Shake and sone watermelon. That will hold me until 10:30 when I’ll have something more substantial.

Reactions: Emma JC
I had some sourdough bread with vegan spread and Marmite. Yum. I hadn't had any Marmite in a month. Cup of black coffee.

I got some berries out to defrost and I'm having them with a soya yoghurt around mid morning. I bought the cranberry and raspberry yoghurts but I don't think I will buy them again. I really like the Alpro peach and pineapple ones but I haven't seen them for a while.

sugar snap peas and carmelized onion hummus-the only hummus I like. An Aldi special so probably gone now 🙄 .Haven't seen it anywhere else :shrug:
A pretzel bagel.meant to just have half :fp:

Reactions: KLS52 and Emma JC
One of my fav sandwiches.
Mine too! The tomatoes aren’t great but they’re decent. I’m hoping to grow a tomato plant or two in containers this summer. And maybe find a farm stand or two.

Reactions: Raven
I has seitan chicken drumsticks, coleslaw, garlic bread and nachos at a restaurant. Lucky I walked for 3 hours today!

Reactions: Emma JC and KLS52