Whatcha Eatin?

English Toffee Oatmilk Latte, toasted pocket sandwich of Violife Mature Cheddar slice on Oatmeal Bread.
For lunch, having spaghetti with Beyond Beef sauce. I have some sauce left over from last week that I froze so it's an easy meal.

Reactions: Emma JC
I made a chickpea dip and had it with vegetable sticks. My husband is buying me tortilla chips on his way home.

I should have told him to go to Gregg's as well, lol!

I just watched a Krock's in the Kitchen where they made a black bean hummus and it looked great - the secret to its tastiness seemed to be a lot of mushrooms... might try it next week.

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

• Informative
Reactions: EllieW
I just watched a Krock's in the Kitchen where they made a black bean hummus and it looked great - the secret to its tastiness seemed to be a lot of mushrooms... might try it next week.

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com
Ooh, tell me how it goes if you try it and share the recipe. :)

I am waiting for my (hopefully ripe) avocado to arrive in my grocery delivery today so I can make chickpea/avo houmous this weekend.

Reactions: Emma JC and EllieW
An English Toffee Oatmilk Latte. 2 slices of sourdough rye, one with peanut butter and one with sugar-free raspberry jam.
For lunch we had Gardein Mandarin Chick'n, rice and peas.
I had hubby pick me up a few dark chocolate bars this morning. I don't eat chocolate every day but it's nice to have a variety and I only eat one piece. So I'm having a piece of the Merci Dark Chocolate-Orange for dessert.

I had a fruit salad and a cup of lemon and ginger tea and then the new vegan Quorn bangers (sausages) with broccoli roasted in olive oil and a slice of wholemeal bread. Now I'm having a black coffee.

• Love
Reactions: EllieW and Emma JC
Reactions: Raven and EllieW
Peanut Butter Cup Oatmilk Latte. Cheese sandwich of Violife Mature Cheddar and mustard on Oatmeal Bread. A clementine.
Was going to have Sweet and Sour Beyond Meatballs with rice for lunch but didn't thaw out the Beyond Beef in time so they'll be for supper.
Had a sandwich of tomatoes and cukes with hummus on sourdough Rye instead. And a couple of mugs of veggie soup with extra peas and carrots and corn added. A piece of Lindt 70% Dark Chocolate Orange-Almond bar for dessert.

Reactions: Emma JC and Raven
Chickpeas/avo on toast and a cup of black coffee. I don't know why I keep having coffee black as I have almond milk in the fridge. I might have another cup now.

Reactions: Emma JC