Whatcha Eatin?

A Dreamsicle Vanilla Oatmilk Latte. A fry-up with Beyond Breakfast Sausage, Just Egg, Toast and butter.
For lunch making Beyond Meatballs with some of my Dominos Copycat Pizza Sauce and mashed potatoes and baby carrots.

Reactions: PTree15 and Emma JC
My meatballs in pizza sauce for lunch yesterday were not a hit, with either me or hubby. But it did make a nice meatball sandwich with mayo for supper last night.
I had a German Chocolate Cake Barista Oatmilk Latte this morning, a sandwich of sourdough rye, Violife Mature Cheddar Slice, with mustard, and then I had a banana.
For lunch I'm making another meatball sandwich as there's one meatball left. Not sure about supper yet. It's hubby's night with his beloved bacon so I'll likely have leftovers or a frozen something.

Reactions: Emma JC
made an instant pot full of potatoes yesterday so that we could have skillet potatoes for brunch with lots of onion, red peppers, breakfast beans and one Just Egg each and toast, orange/banana sliced

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com
I was going to make a potful of mashed potatoes today but on checking, had to throw them all out. Tomorrow is Thanksgiving so the stores are closed. I'll have to wait till Tuesday to have my mashed potatoes. Darn!:confused:

• Friendly
Reactions: Emma JC and Raven
I started a diet/healthy eating today. Yawn. I did have a nice breakfast, actually. Portobello mushrooms marinated in soya sauce with melted cheeze and roasted tomatoes. Clementine. I'm about to have a cup of green tea with lemon.

• Love
Reactions: EllieW and Emma JC
was going to make waffles this morning but it is supposed to be so hot today that I am reluctant to turn on the oven to keep them warm while making them... our highrise has its air conditioning turned off now so there is no way to cool down and as cooking thanksgiving dinner is going to heat us up later it might be best to have cereal/berries/banana and toast instead

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

• Love
Reactions: EllieW
Why was that?
One had gone bad so the rest had that bad smell and a little wrinkly as well. I don't mind boiling wrinkly potatoes but that smell clinging to them made me reconsider. LOL I haven't cooked potatoes in a couple of weeks so that's the reason.

• Informative
Reactions: shyvas
I had a Salted Peanut Butter Cup Oatmilk latte. I finally perfected the oat latte so it foams. I bought some Silk Barista Oatmilk but since it's twice as expensive as the regular one, I used 1/4 cup of the Barista and 1/4 cup of the regular and it was perfect! Creamy and foamy.
For breakfast I had a toasted tomato sandwich on sourdough rye and 4 Beyond Breakfast Sausage cooked in the convection oven.
For lunch I'm making pizza with copycat Dominos sauce, a PC Thick Crust and Violife Mozza shreds.
No Thanksgiving feast. We usually don't do anything special for it but hubby may go to a local restaurant he likes and get a turkey sandwich or meal. He knows I won't cook it, but I never have, nothing different. LOL

Reactions: Emma JC
I love the Magnum Plant-Based Almond icecream bars. I buy 3 boxes every now and then and hubby manages to snag 2 out of every 3 that are in the box. And he's not vegan. LOL

We don't get them very often in the shops over here and they're very expensive. However, I really like and miss ice cream so bought 2 boxes.

• Love
Reactions: EllieW