Whatcha Eatin?

A salad ; gem lettuce, peeled diced tomatoes, avocados, red roast peppers, vinaigrette/yeast flakes.
A very small portion of last night's one pot bolognese style pasta
A peach.

Reactions: Emma JC
Had some lunch earlier made up of miscellaneous leftovers, including fake/vegan tuna (made partly from tofu, I think it's a German product) and some vegan "veggie bites" (round "balls" made from corn, carrots, peas, wheat, ... also German). Both were nice enough.

Then we finished off with a piece of chocolate cake that my daughter baked yesterday, and vegan cream.

Reactions: Brian W and Emma JC
Sliced peeled tomatoes, avocados, olives, fresh parsley & chives with a drizzle of evo (smoked sea salt) plus a drizzle of evo and some granary bread.

Just water so far. I'm about to have a vegan BLT and a cup of coffee.

I might make some iced coffee today as it is hot already. I have got a milk foamer (frother?) that I have barely used.

I'm going to have some homemade guac and tortilla chips for lunch. I also have some
chilled cherry & elderflower infusion and will add some extra lime juice to it.

A salad with toasted rye & kamut pumpernickel bread plus spread ; gem lettuce, peeled diced tomatoes, avocados, chick peas, chia seeds, walnuts, vinaigrette yeast flakes.
A dougnut peach.
Chilled cherry & elderlower infusion with a squirt of fresh lime juice/stevia

having my oatmeal melange this morning and found a new use for those tiny bits of soy curls left in the bottom of the bags.... add them to my oatmeal... a bit of protein added without having to open a can of lentils and it makes it nice and chewy

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

Reactions: feather
A bowl of sliced fresh peaches. Then I was making a salad dressing, and strained the diced tomatoes, drank a pint of tomato juice. The breaded eggplant slices are coming out of the oven in a minute or two. Yes, there was no planning involved.

A brown (organic) rice & vegetable salad; diced peeled tomatoes, green olives, gem lettuce, avocado, walnuts, vinaigrette/yeast flakes.
A couple of oat cakes.
A doughnut peach.
A glass of chilled cherry & elderflower infusion with a squirt of fresh lime juice/stevia.