Whatcha Eatin?

I'm just having my oatmilk latte at the moment, but I'm going to do a tofu scramble this morning. I will add some fresh sliced mushrooms, onions, diced tomatoes, and a bit of vegan cheeze to bring it all together. Oh, served with some homemade sourdough bread/toast.

Reactions: Emma JC and Raven
steel cut oats, red split lentils, mushroom powder, ground flax, frozen cranberries - topped with banana, berries, hemp, tumeric/pepper, maply syrup and peanut butter toast on the side

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

Reactions: Veganite
A salad ; oak leaf lettuce, roasted red peppers, sliced diced tomatoes, Greek black olives, French beans, smoked tofu, pumpkin seeds,
vinaigrette/yeast flakes.
A banana & strawberry oat ice cream lolly.
Told mum about adding yeast flakes to her salad dressing and she really liked it when she tried it.

• Love
Reactions: Emma JC and shyvas
I woke up at 4 and was reading and then I felt really hungry when I got up. :D I just had three slices of toast with vegan garlic and herb cream cheeze and a cup of coffee.

I didn't have any breakfast so lunch is a salad ; quinoa and vegetables plus some smoked tofu.
Raspberries, blueberres & coconut milk yogurt/stevia.

Reactions: Emma JC
I had carrot and bell pepper sticks with caramelized onion houmous. Then a vegan ice cream cone.

A salad ; avocado/tomatoes/roast red peppers/oak leaf lettuce/vinaigrette yeast flakes.
Last night's leftover bean& veg stew with quinoa.
Fresh fruit.