Whatcha Eatin?

A salad ; French beans, diced peeled tomatoes, avocados,red roast peppers, steamed cauliflower, black Greek olives, crispy onions, pumpkin seeds, vinaigrette/yeast flakes.
An orange.
Cherry infusion/stevia

Those patisserie mousse things didn't go terribly but not fanatically either! Recipe needs some fine tuning.

Attachments

• 20210531_130948.jpg
    20210531_130948.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 3
So the recipe didn't advise if it was supposed to be served as a frozen dessert or if the freezing was just a method of setting the mousse. I got it out, assuming the latter, and it turned out it was supposed to be served frozen!

Also the garage proportions were a bit crazy, there was far too much liquid to any solids that could set it, so it stayed molten

I had chopped up strawberries, a chopped up banana and an Alpro high protein Greek Style strawberry yoghurt. It was delicious. It's nice to have that type of breakfast in warm weather.

Reactions: Emma JC and shyvas
So the recipe didn't advise if it was supposed to be served as a frozen dessert or if the freezing was just a method of setting the mousse. I got it out, assuming the latter, and it turned out it was supposed to be served frozen!

I see. A mousse isn't usually served frozen.

A quinoa & vegetable salad ; smoked diced tofu, French beans, diced peeled tomatoes, avocado, gem lettuce, pumpkin seeds/vinaigrette/yeast flakes.
A juicy mango.
Cherry & elderflower infusion/stevia.

Reactions: Emma JC
Leftover red lentil soup with added sliced brussels,cauliflower, diced frankfurters, a sprinkle of smoked paprika/yeasts flakes plus a drizzle of evo.
Coconut milk yogurt/stevia plus an orange.

Reactions: Emma JC