Whatcha Eatin?

I'm eating a kale salad at the moment...yes, for breakfast. I meant to eat it up yesterday, as it was on its last legs. So after careful inspection this morning for anything brown, it all seemed okay. Anyhow, I'm gonna have some toast with homemade strawberry jam after the salad, and that should hold me over for a while.

I'm eating a kale salad at the moment...yes, for breakfast. I meant to eat it up yesterday, as it was on its last legs. So after careful inspection this morning for anything brown, it all seemed okay. Anyhow, I'm gonna have some toast with homemade strawberry jam after the salad, and that should hold me over for a while.

I also like quinoa salad for breakfast as nothing beats a savoury meal first thing in the morning.

I'm having soya/coconut milk yogurt with berries, linseed/pumpkin/chia seeds plus a dollop of peanut butter.

Reactions: PTree15 and Emma JC
I am going to make quinoa salad for lunch. Quinoa, chickpeas, cucumber, tomatoes, onion, and bell pepper with lemon, olive oil and fresh parsley. I'm probably going to buy some olives when I'm out.

I looked in the fridge this morning and my husband bought some Wicked Kitchen cupcakes. I will have one this afternoon.

• Love
I am going to make quinoa salad for lunch. Quinoa, chickpeas, cucumber, tomatoes, onion, and bell pepper with lemon, olive oil and fresh parsley. I'm probably going to buy some olives when I'm out.

I looked in the fridge this morning and my husband bought some Wicked Kitchen cupcakes. I will have one this afternoon.

Snap. I've prepared a lunch box as I'm going away for the day.

I'm going to make breakfast sliders this morning. I'm just using the Gardein breakfast sausages, which are the perfect slider size, along with some seared spicy tofu and some fresh sliced tomato on top. Oh, and a light smear of veganaise/ketchup mixture.

Should be delicious :)

I'm having oatmeal at the moment, but I still have stuff to make another breakfast slider, so I guess an early brunch is in order.

Oh, and I'm having an oatmilk latte, as always :)

Sparkling water and a black coffee.

I think I am going to have a cooked breakfast. Grilled mushrooms, tomatoes, baked beans and Richmond sausages. I'm not hungry yet.

• Love
Reactions: Emma JC and shyvas

I think I am going to have a cooked breakfast. Grilled mushrooms, tomatoes, baked beans and Richmond sausages. I'm not hungry yet.

going to have something similar... have lots of leftover potatoes so going to make a skillet with onions, jalapenos, mushrooms etc, baked beans and a leftoever sausage from last night's pizza - some grapefruit as an appetizer

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

Reactions: Raven
I'm having the same again. I did just have my protein water on my morning walk too.

I'm going to have crumpets and Marmite in a while.
going to have something similar... have lots of leftover potatoes so going to make a skillet with onions, jalapenos, mushrooms etc, baked beans and a leftoever sausage from last night's pizza - some grapefruit as an appetizer

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com
That sounds nice. I love potatoes!

It's funny but I can't eat grapefruit but I can only drink the juice. I don't know why.

Reactions: Emma JC and shyvas
A salad ; oak leaf lettuce, roasted red peppers, sliced diced tomatoes, Greek black olives, French beans, smoked tofu, pumpkin seeds,
vinaigrette/yeast flakes.
A banana & strawberry oat ice cream lolly.