Whatcha Eatin?

Leftover green lentil, soya chunks & mushroom stew with crispy fried onions, a sprinkle of yeast flakes plus a drizzle of evo
a caramel flavoured almond milk pudding

Reactions: Emma JC
having some beans on toast this morning with a few roasted sweet potatoes that I cooked in the oven with the turkey rolls last night - plus a side of banana/frozen berries (thawed)

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

Leftover green lentil, soya chunks,diced frankfuters & mushroom stew with a sprinkle of yeast flakes plus a drizzle of evo
A red cabbage slaw with creamy walnut dressing
A caramel flavoured almond milk pudding
Rose, lavender & camomille infusion

it is steel cut oat/red lentil morning - this time with 3 dates chopped up and added along with the cranberries - served with blueberries on the bottom, thawed blackberries/raspberries/blueberriers on top with a banana, turmeric, hemp seeds, cinnamon, maple syrup and toast with peanut butter

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

For breakfast I had oatmeal with blueberries.
(after reading the previous posts I feel inadequate).

I had half an eggplant left over from another recipe. So I cut off a couple of slices, grilled it (just a drizzle of olive oil and a little salt and pepper) , put it on a toasted hamburger bun with some pasta sauce and TJs Moxarella.

I'm thinking I could call it a Mini eggplant Parmesan sandwich.
Suggestions and comments are welcome.

I had it with a little bit of leftover corn chowder.

I wish I could eat eggplant grilled and not just breaded and fried. The only time I have it grilled is when it’s on my veggie pizza. For some reason it tastes ok on pizza.

• Friendly
I wish I could eat eggplant grilled and not just breaded and fried. The only time I have it grilled is when it’s on my veggie pizza. For some reason it tastes ok on pizza.
Try my Mini eggplant Parmesan sandwich. with the sauce, cheese and bread, it's a lot like pizza. Next time I make it I'm going to slice my eggplant thinner and put two slices of eggplant on the roll.

I had pizza with Trader Joes pizza dough. (thanks Silva for the heads up). The TJ's pizza dough is vegan. I had it with leftover homemade pasta sauce, TJ's mozzarella shreds, Field grains Italian sausage, green pepper, mushrooms, and olives.

I'm going to be making Pasadena curry with vegetables and tofu 😋
Why is it called Pasadena? Is Pasadena something besides the name of a town in Southern California, made famous by its little old lady.?
Let us know what hubby thinks of it.
Recipe? photos?

Why is it called Pasadena? Is Pasadena something besides the name of a town in Southern California, made famous by its little old lady.?
Let us know what hubby thinks of it.
Recipe? photos?
I misspelled it xD it's 'pasanda'. It's an Indian curry. I would have taken a picture but If I'd seen this but I've already eaten it! Next time maybe :) I used this recipe: One Tray Pasanda - BOSH! but I made it a bit different, I used light coconut milk and not quite as much of it but also added a very small amount of sugar. I also used broccoli instead of cauliflower and added a bunch of tofu which I marinated using the same seasoning as the curry. It's really yummy in imo! It's pretty easy to make as well.

Were not married, but 'partner' feels more fitting to me! He gobbled it up while playing computer games, so I haven't asked him yet. But he has eaten it all this time! xD (he really didn't like the cauliflower in it last time!) Thanks for asking 🤗

Oh. pasandra. that makes sense. I bet it was your spell checker just trying to be helpful.

Not having any left for a picture is a great recommendation.
I looked up the meaning word came from after you asked (although the reason you asked is that I spelt it like the city xD) as I was interested. Apparently, it is a variation of the word 'pasande' which means 'favourite' in Urdu. It was adopted from Persia where means 'pleasing'.