Whatcha Eatin?

Yesterday I was on a long walk and had to pee. So I stopped at McD to use their bathroom. And they wouldn't let me. I said I would buy something and they said it was just for employees.

so this morning I'm have the FU McDonalds McMuffin.

a foldable just egg, a morning star breakfast sausage, a slice of Chao, on a sandwich thin (with ketchup).

• Haha
Reactions: Emma JC
Yesterday I was on a long walk and had to pee. So I stopped at McD to use their bathroom. And they wouldn't let me. I said I would buy something and they said it was just for employees.

so this morning I'm have the FU McDonalds McMuffin.

a foldable just egg, a morning star breakfast sausage, a slice of Chao, on a sandwich thin (with ketchup).
You are too good for the Mcdonalds restrooms anyway. 😂

Recently, I discovered vege minced meat in Lidl. It looks like normal meat, and I season it well and it tastes the same. My boyfriend is not convinced of this kind of thing, so in the world I just didn't tell him what it was, and he ate until his ears shook :woo:

I guess this is my FU Starbucks breakfast. ;)

Multi grain bagel with TJ's cream cheese, cucumber, tomato, and lettuce.
and a Soy Latte.

BTW the TJs cream cheese is pretty good.

I guess I'm mad at Starbucks cause of the lack of vegan options (espcially the discounted breakfasts) And they Still charge extra for soy milk. But to be fair I shouldn't be mad at them. the Coronavirus has kept me from going into a Starbucks since April. It really wouldn't matter to me what they do.

I guess this is my FU Starbucks breakfast. ;)

Multi grain bagel with TJ's cream cheese, cucumber, tomato, and lettuce.
and a Soy Latte.

BTW the TJs cream cheese is pretty good.

I guess I'm mad at Starbucks cause of the lack of vegan options (espcially the discounted breakfasts) And they Still charge extra for soy milk. But to be fair I shouldn't be mad at them. the Coronavirus has kept me from going into a Starbucks since April. It really wouldn't matter to me what they do.
I really like their vegan salad!

Reactions: Emma JC and Lou
Leftover Madras style, butternut squash & lentil curry served with basmati rice.
An apple.
When I found out about butternut squash it changed my life! So yummy. You know, I ate yams last night and they are surprisingly sweet! It's a nice way to get a sweet treat without eating processed sugar.

When I found out about butternut squash it changed my life! So yummy. You know, I ate yams last night and they are surprisingly sweet! It's a nice way to get a sweet treat without eating processed sugar.
ask me about my Butternut squash soup.

Made edamane avocado smash. Had it on two slices of TJs Multigrain bread with lettuce, tomato, and garlic aioli.
(Hey! I have finally learned how to spell edamame and aioli.)

If you have a good Butternut squash soup recipe, I'm definitely up for it :)
Oh, no. this is embarrassing. Its been 2 years since I made this recipe. (Its what I usually bring to Thanksgiving dinner. but this year and last I did not attend thanksgiving.) And I can not find my recipe. I've modified my recipe over a number of years. I can't even find the bookmarks to the websites I used in my original recipes.

anyway I will have to recreate it and when I finish I will post it somewhere and let you know. If its not too much trouble I will include options for InstantPot (or not) and immersion blender (or not).

I'll need to test it too.