Whatcha Eatin?

Does it contain sugar ? I had difficulties in finding non added sugar creamers in the US.

Strong coffee with coconut milk/stevia.
Sadly, it does. I would be happy if it just had the vanilla flavor.

That almond milk cremer is like Coffee mate naturals vanilla almond creamer. I've used it on oatmeal, in chia fruit puddings, to pudding made with soymilk, and, tea. it is sweet!

Now I'm having a strong coffee with Planet Oat milk. It was a freebie at Giant Eagle, unsweetend, and while I don't take creme in coffee, I'm glad I tried it because it is really good! It's a special espresso Aldi had. I'm savoring an dark chocolate orange almond Moser Ross bar. :kissing_heart:
Too sweet for me, but I do like the oatmeal idea. I'll have to try that. Maybe it won't taste as sugary in the oatmeal.

I had two meals today. The first was large, the second small. I didn't do much and had some beer last night, which is probably the reason I wasn't very hungry.

1st meal was a generous serving of rice noodles with lentils, cucumber, sauteed onion and garlic, sunflower seeds, salt, sage, rosemary, pepper and nutritional yeast.

2nd was whole wheat toast with yeast spread and homemade pickles.

hmmm just made a very 'different' lunch - pita spread with some refried beans, some green salsa, sriracha, cherry tomatoes, green olives and warmed in microwave for a minute - it was yummy

for tonight I am also going to do something a bit different... we love Indian food and as most restaurant food is very oily and salty we buy the packs of Tasty Bites and put them on rice - they are good but I always wish there was more as we normally split two or three packs - so this afternoon I am boiling up some potatoes and carrots and when dinner time comes I will heat two packs up and will add more potatoes and chick peas, diced carrots and frozen green peas, to each, serve it on rice with a side of steamed broccoli - I do like making curry but find adding a can of coconut milk is just too fatty for my liking and this will give us loads of tasty food and keep the calories and the fats low

Emma JC
I wish more of their products were vegan, many are vegetarian and so the options are limited and still tasty.

All day yesterday I had these and nothing else. That and coffee

Today so far that's all I've had as well, except I mixed it up a bit and had some Cos lettuce and added banana milk and cinnamon to my coffee.

• Friendly
Reactions: Emma JC and Val
A salad ; gem lettuce, diced mushrooms, sliced steitan, walnuts, mustard vinaigrette plus a sprinkle of yeast flakes, linseed & wheatgerm.
A square of plain chocolate.
Passion fruit & pineapple infusion.

A slice of tofu quiche with a dash or three of hot sauce and a mug of black coffee.

Reactions: Emma JC