Whatcha Eatin?

about to make my first omelettes in over 5 years, just Just Egg - it should be interesting and hopefuly tasty - have a leftover Italian Fieldroast sausage from last night's pasta so will crumble that in with some, sweet peppers, onion and jalapeno - bagels also and grapefruit and banana

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

about to make my first omelettes in over 5 years, just Just Egg - it should be interesting and hopefuly tasty - have a leftover Italian Fieldroast sausage from last night's pasta so will crumble that in with some, sweet peppers, onion and jalapeno - bagels also and grapefruit and banana

Emma JC

I`m going to also make some JE for either lunch or tomorrow`s breakfast. We`ll see1;)

A salted caramel oatmilk latte. For breakfast, a breakfast sandwich of Just Egg, Gardein Spicy Breakfast Sausage patties, Violife Mature Cheddar slice on Smooth Multigrain bread. A chocolate-caramel oatmilk latte.
For lunch, leftover mashed potatoes with spinach, topped with gravy, and 2 leftover meatballs.

Emma JC
Oooh , how was it?

• Friendly
Reactions: Emma JC
Oooh , how was it?

it was very good - I also put in a few shreds of cheez - I used half a bottle for each of our omelettes and it was very filling - I also left a small amount in the bottle as my honey like soups for lunch so he could make pseudo egg drop one day - we will see how that turns out

*** I mixed the spices (garlic powder, turmeric/pepper, paprika, cayenne, chipotle) in with the Just Egg before I added it to the pan and I also mixed in some Black Salt (Kala namak) too and then put a bit more on once I poured it into the pan - if you don't do this then that eggy flavour isn't really there

today I will have my oatmeal/berries/banana/soy curls etc

Emma JC

A French Vanilla Oatmilk Latte. I liked my breakfast sandwich so much yesterday I made another: Just Egg, Gardein Spicy Breakfast Sausage Patties, Violife Mature Cheddar slice on smooth multigrain bread.
I'm having another latte next. I think . . . Hazelnut!
For lunch I'm making a pizza with my copycat Dominos sauce, Violife Mozza Shreds on a PC thick crust.
Lindt Dark Chocolate Orange Almond for dessert.

A Salted Peanut Butter-Chocolate Oatmilk Latte. I was going to have steel cut oats but forgot and made a cheez sandwich instead, Violife Mature Cheddar slices with mustard on smooth multigrain bread. Now sipping on a Chocolate-Raspberry Oatmilk Latte.
For lunch I'm making Gardein Chicken Tenders with Cherry Sauce and rice and peas.

I had a Dulce de Leche Oatmilk Latte. A bowl of steelcut oats with maple syrup and banana.
Just sent hubby over to A&W, the beyond burgers are BOGO today so better them cook it then me! And I love their fries, so I have to have some of them too.

A Mocha Oatmilk Latte. A cheez and bologna sandwich (Yves Veggie Bologna, Violife Mature Cheddar slice) with mustard on sourdough rye.
Making Mac & Cheez for lunch using Violife Mozza and Cheddar shreds with oatmilk.

A Chocolate -Caramel Oatmilk Latte. A cheez & ham sandwich (Violife Mature Cheddar slice, Yves Veggie Ham) with mustard on sourdough rye. A Dulce de Leche Oatmilk Latte.
For lunch making fish burgers with Gardein Golden Filets on a bun with mayo and romaine.